Schluter® TREP-G and TREP-GK stainless steel stair nosing protects interior or exterior tile stair edges while increases safety with its slip-resistant surface. Designed for heavy foot traffic the TREP-G and TREP-GK are great for use in offices and public buildings. Constructed from stainless steel these profiles are both visually appealing and durable. The self-adhesive, replaceable, non-slip tread surface has an embedded mineral grain coating which is available in four colors. TREP-G features a stainless steel anchoring leg designed to be embedded into the tile bond coat. The TREP-GK is designed to be adhered to existing installations and can be installed as a repair over damaged stair edges.
- Slip resistant stair nosing for use interior or exterior tile covered stairs subject heavy foot traffic
- Stainless steel construction with self-adhesive non-slip tread
- TREP-G is designed to be bonded into new tile installations, TREP G-K can be adhered to existing installations
- Profiles, End Caps, and Replacement Treads available
- Profile Lengths: 98.5" or 59"
- TREP-G Profile Heights: 11/32", 7/16", 33/64", 9/16"
- Available in: Brushed Stainless Steel