Get a moisture barrier and crack suppression underlayment all in one with TraxxShield 100 Rolled Moisture Barrier™. This rolled moisture barrier suppresses water vapor emissions from concrete subfloors up to 100% relative humidity, suppresses pH of 14, and provides acoustical benefits. It stops alkalinity, emulsifying of adhesive, mold/mildew, and most flooring damage from moisture. Great for protecting against moisture and vapor damage under: carpet tile, broadloom carpet, vinyl composite tile, luxury vinyl tile and planks, ceramic tile, commercial-grade sheet tile, radiant flooring systems and more. Can be installed using the peel-and-stick method or loose-lay method. Saves money, labor, and time over other epoxy systems. Use the TraxxShield™ Primer and Traxxshield™ Seam Tapes to complete your installation.
- Suppresses water vapor emissions from concrete up to 100% RH
- Suppresses pH of 14
- Great sound absorption properties
- Anti-fractural properties - provides strength and flexibility to bridge horizontal cracks up to 3/8" without transferring the stress load to the finished topping
- Easy installation - Loose-lay or Peel-and-stickv Saves time and money - finished flooring can be laid immediately after TraxxShield100™ is installed
- Primer and seam tapes available