Our brush is ideal for cleaning baseboards, floor edges, or molding. Constructed from resistant, stiff poly fiber and a nonabsorbent plastic block, making the entire Baseboard Brush extremely durable, hygienic and effective. It can be used with a Threaded Aluminum extension handle that is very strong and lightweight even when extended from 33 1/2" to 60". In heavy duty situations you can add a handle with wood designed especially for janitorial grade. For best results, use the our Gelled Baseboard Stripper and cleaner. It attacks buildups on counters, displays, floor seals, and baseboards. The clinging gel works on any vertical surface without dripping. It has a soft pine odor and an inverted valve makes it very easy to use.
- Made of resistant, stiff poly fiber and a nonabsorbent plastic making it very durable and hygienically.
- Effective for cleaning baseboards, floor edges, and molding
- The Threaded Aluminum extension handle is strong and lightweight, and conforms with foodservice standards.
- For janitorial grade situations, the brush can be used with a wooden handle
- Gelled Baseboard Stripper is a clinging aerosol gel, clear, with no powerful odor (pine solvent), 11-12 PH, non-flammable 20oz can. It can be used on floors, seals, wax removal and baseboards