Nature's Paths luxury resilient tile flooring offers unique visuals in LVT with layered hues and abstracted textures that create a beautiful interior design in any commercial or residential application.
Nature's Paths Dissolve tiles offer a linear visual that weaves across the tile, creating layered hues reminiscent of linnet textiles.
Nature's Paths Rainfall tiles have a layered, subtle visual texture inspired by the look of rainfall on glass.
Nature's Paths Vena tiles took their inspiration from natural materials and abstracted those elements to create a stone-like appearance.
Nature's Path Via collection have an organic, linear pattern that was inspired by abstracting the look of both stone and wood.
The entire collection of Nature's Paths tiles features a patented Quantum Guard HP, an aluminum oxide wear layer cured by a UV process. It's the highest performing commercial urethane finish in the industry! This no polish, no buffing luxury vinyl tile has superior stain and wear resistance. Tiles available in 24 tones and in 3 different sizes.
- Gauge: 0.100" (2.5 mm)
- Wear Layer: Quantum Guard® HP high performance urethane finish
- Tile Sizes: 18" x 18", 18" x 36", 4" x 36"
- 40.5 square feet per carton for 18" x 18" and 18" x 36", 36 square feet per carton for 4" x 36" tile
- Micro bevel edges
- Highest performance commercial urethane finish in the industry provides durability and ease of maintenance
- Easy to maintain - no polish, no buffing maintenance option
- Superior stain and wear resistance
- Versatile glue down application
- FloorScore® certified, Industry wide 3rd party Type III EPD
- Contains a minimum of 30% pre-consumer recycled content by total product weight
- Made in the U.S.A.