XPOWER Industrial Confined Space Ventilator Fans come with variable speed control, letting you manage both air velocity and volume. These units provide air to small confined spaces when used with an 8" or 12" diameter flex hose. Capable of ducting air up to 125 feet. Confined Space Ventilators can be used to ventilate, create negative air pressure or to assist in drying applications. Ideal for delivering fresh, continuous air to manholes and sewers. Confined space fans are lightweight and compact and can be used without a hose to create high volume circulation in gyms, hallways, and other large areas. Duct Hoses available in 8" or 12" diameter.
- Variable speed control - lets you control air volume and velocity
- Powerful - can duct air up to 125 feet
- Lightweight and compact
- 8" diameter, 1/3 HP model provides up to 1200 CFM
- 12" diameter, 1/2 HP model provides up to 2600 CFM
- Ducting hoses in 8" and 12" diameters are designed for flowing air into narrow, confined spaces
- For use in small confined spaces when used with ducting hose, can be used in large spaces without ducting hose