Waterproofing and vapor retarder membrane is great for tiled wall and floor applications where water vapor permeance is a concern. This pliable sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane guarantees uniform thickness. It is constructed with anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane into the thin-set mortar. KERDI is 8-mil thick and has a water vapor permeance of 0.90 perms. Schluter-KERDI-DS is a 20-mil thick bonded waterproofing membrane and vapor retardant that features additives to produce a water vapor permeance of 0.18 perms. KERDI-DS has a very low water vapor permeance and is great for use in continuous use steam rooms and similar applications.
- Waterproofing and vapor retarder membrane
- Great for tiled walls and floors
- KERDI is 8-mil thick with water and vapor permeance of 0.90
- KERDI-DS is 20-mil thick with water and vapor permeance of 0.18
- KERDI is listed by cUPC® and evaluated by ICC-ES
- Emits zero VOCs and can contribute towards achieving green building credits