These seal are cut from KERDI waterproofing membrane and are designed specifically to seal protrusions through the KERDI or Schluter-DITRA/DITRA-XL membranes. KERDI-SEAL-PS (pipe seal) and -MV (mixing valve seal) feature over-molded rubber gaskets and are great for protecting moisture-sensitive backing panels at the mixing valve. KERDI-KM is a pre-cut collar engineered to be used in conjunction with Schluter-KERDI-FIX or equivalent sealant to seal around pipes and similar elements.
- 4 mil thick
- Prefabricated seals made of Schluter KERDI waterproof membrane
- Provides water-tight seal, helping prevent leaks and mold
- KERDI-SEAL-PS and KERDI-SEAL-MV feature an over-molded rubber gasket
- KERDI-KM pre-cut collar is designed to seal protrusions through KERDI or DITRA/DITRA-XL membrane
- Ideal for protecting exposed backing panel edges from moisture