Schluter®-SHOWERPROFILE-WS / WSK Shower Splashguard Profiles form a splashguard at the entrance of a barrier-free shower. These are a two part profile system. First component is a satin anodized aluminum support profile. There are two options for the support profile. The WS model is set in conjunction with the tile covering. The WSK model is adhered to existing tile coverings. There are also two options for the second component: a semicircular lip (WSC), or a straight, collapsible upright lip (WSL); both options allow for wheelchair accessibility. The semicircular lip (WSC) combined with the either support profile (WS or WSK) is ADA compliant.
- Profiles designed as a splashguards for barrier free showers
- 2 Component system - select support profile and preferred lip option
- Satin anodized aluminum support profile comes in 2 options: WS or WSC
- WS support profile is designed to be set in conjunction with tile covering
- WSK support profile is designed for retro-fit applications to adhere to existing coverings
- 2 lip design options: semicircular lip (WSC), collapsible straight lip (WSL)
- Shower support profile WS or WSK combined with semicircular lip insert option WSC are ADA compliant