|Print /Email Page|
MAPEI® Keracolor S™ Premium Sanded Grout - #A4634
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(5)
Just add water for mixing with Mapei® Keracolor® S Sanded Grout with Polymer! This premium-grade polymer-modified sanded Portland-cement tile grout is pre-blended for your easy use. Great for grouting interior or exterior residential and commercial floors and walls in dry or wet conditions. Available in 40 standard Mapei® colors.
- For interior or exterior floors and walls
- Mold and mildew resistant
- For grout joints widths 1/8" to 5/8"
- No sealer required
- 40 color options
- Sizes: 10 and 25 pound bags available
- Available in MAPEI''s color palette: (00) White, (01) Alabaster, (02) Pewter, (04) Bahama Beige, (05) Chamois, (06) Harvest, (07) Chocolate, (09) Gray, (10) Black, (101) Rain, (102) Mint, (103) Cobblestone, (104) Timberwolf, (105) Driftwood, (106) Walnut, (107) Iron, (108) Bamboo, (109) Acorn, (11) Sahara Beige, (110) Caramel, (111) Hickory, (112) Pecan, (113) Brick Red, (114) Mahogany, (115) Truffle, (14) Biscuit, (15) Bone, (19) Pearl Gray, (27) Silver, (35) Navajo Brown, (38) Avalanche, (39) Ivory, (42) Mocha, (44) Pale Umber, (47) Charcoal, (49) Light Almond, (77) Frost, (79) Cocoa, (93) Warm Gray, (94) Straw
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Premium grade, polymer-modified sanded Portland-cement tile grout
- Pre-blended - just add water
- Uses BioBlock® technology to help protect against mold and mildew.
- No sealer required
- Sizes Available: 10 pound bag or 25 pound bag
- 40 available colors
- For use as a grouting interior residential and commercial wall and floor applications: for grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates, and most ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass, and clay tiles. For grout joints widths 1/8" to 5/8"
- May be used in applications in submerged conditions like swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains, once fully cured (after 21 days)
- Industry Standards: Meets ANSI A118.6 requirements; ISO 13007: Classification CG2WA; Using this product may help contribute to LEED certification of projects in this category of LEED v3, See Product Data Sheet below for more details
- Limitations: do not use over substrates containing asbestos, not for use with grout joints less than 1/8" wide - instead see Keracolor U Unsanded grout, do not use when high impact, chemical resistant, or stain resistant grout is required, do not use in heavy industrial tile installations, consult Mapei technical service if installing when temperatures are above 80°F
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Can this product be applied with a squeeze funnel bag? I want to use it to grout exterior, manufactured river rock on a wall.
Hi Rik, Thank you fro your question. Unfortunately, we do not have experience with this type of applications. Mapei does recommend to force Keracolor S Sanded Grout into the joints with a rubber grout float. Thank you, The Koffler Team
MAPEI® Keracolor S™ Premium Sanded Grout Mapei https://kofflersales.comp/keracolor-s-premium-grout.asp?cid=3712 New
Just add water for mixing with Mapei® Keracolor® S Sanded Grout with Polymer! This premium-grade polymer-modified sanded Portland-cement tile grout is pre-blended for your easy use. Great for grouting interior or exterior residential and commercial floors and walls in dry or wet conditions.
0 Reviews Page : of
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement