|Print /Email Page|
Bar Stool Foot Rail Protectors - #A710
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Protect your bar chairs from nicks and scratches with Bar Chair Protectors. The rail on the bar stool provides a comfortable rest for feet and a ladder step for high height stools, but those climbing, hanging, and banging feet can damage your chair rails. KSC is offering a variety of bar stool chair protectors to keep your chairs from being damaged. Chair protectors are available with either polycarbonate construction, stainless steel construction, or anodized aluminum construction. Polycarbonate chair protectors come in either clear, beige, black, bright white, brown, grey, ivory, linen white, sand, sawdust, or taupe. Stainless steel chair protectors have a classic stainless steel finish. Anodized aluminum comes in satin gold, #4 brushed gold, or bright polished gold finishes. There are two easy to install styles of chair protectors available for stainless steel and polycarbonate chair protectors: peel-and-stick protectors or protectors with countersunk holes and screws. Anodized aluminum comes in peel-and-stick protectors or standard (no adhesive backing / no countersunk holes).
- Protects chair rails from scratches, nicks, and dents
- 2-sided guard designed to protect the front and top of each foot rail.
- Available with either Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate, Gold Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Polycarbonate chair protectors come in 11 different color options
- 8 sizes available
- 3 installation styles available: peel and stick or holes with screws
- Material options: Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel, or Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Polycarbonate Color Options: Beige, Black, Bright White, Brown, Clear Lexan, Grey, Ivory, Linen White, Sand, Sawdust, Taupe
- Stainless steel color
- Anodized Aluminum: Satin Gold, #4 Brushed Gold, Bright Polished Gold
- Style options: Peel and Stick, With Holes and Screws
- Sizes: 1"x1"x12", 1"x1"x12", 1-1/8"x1-1/8"x12", 1-1/2"x1-1/2"x 12", 2"x 2"x 12", 1"x 1"x16", 1-1/8"x1-1/8"x16", 2"x 2"x16"
Recommended Adhesive For Corner Guards
- Chair protectors help prevent damage to chair foot bar
- Available with polycarbonate, stainless steel, or Gold anodized aluminum construction
- 2-sided guard designed to protect the front and top of each foot rail.
- 8 size options available: 1"x1"x12", 1"x1"x12", 1-1/8"x1-1/8"x12", 1-1/2"x1-1/2"x 12", 2"x 2"x 12", 1"x 1"x16", 1-1/8"x1-1/8"x16", 2"x 2"x16"
- Polycarbonate/Plasic Color Options: Beige, Black, Bright White, Brown, Clear Lexan, Grey, Ivory, Linen White, Sand, Sawdust, Taupe
- Stainless steel comes with classic stainless steel finish
- Anodized Aluminum Colors: Satin Gold, #4 Brushed Gold, Bright Polished Gold
- 2 easy installation methods available: peel and stick (light duty) or holes with screws
- Easy to clean
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Which polycarbonite guards would be best for footrests that are 3/8" thick, 7/8" wide and 15" long? I assume your guard is "U" shaped, so the two sides of the "U" would be 1", correct? Thanks. Bruce
HI Bruce, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the guards are created with one right angle and are not "U" shaped. So there will be a substantial over hang on both sides, since your measurements are only 3/8" and 7/8", and our guards are 1-1/8". If your not bothered by the overhang then the size you can look at would be 1-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 16" (use a hax saw to cut 16" to 15") Thank you, The Koffler Team
The foot rail for my counter stools are 1 X 1 1/4 X 13 1/2. Would you recommend me purchasing the 1" size? Thank you.
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your question. Certainly the 1" would be fine. However, to cover a little bit more of the 1-1/4" side, maybe the 1-1/8" might work best. Thank you, The Koffler Team
My Bar Stools have the round rails. Do you have Rail Protectors to fit them??
Hi Linda, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have round rail protectors. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I'm looking at the Clear Lexan Foot Rail Protectors #A710. My dimensions are 3/4 x 1 3/8 x 15 1/2. What size would you recommend? Looking for a snug fit.
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your question. If you are fairly handy you can purchase the 1" x 1" x 16" and cut it down to 15-1/2". You can use a Hacksaw to cut the Polycarbonate, or an electric saw with a metal cutting blade to cut the Aluminum Gold or Stainless Steel. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I have 3 counter stools that have a Rich mahogany finish and after spending mega bucks the company doesn’t put foot protectors on them. How do I go about sizing them and ordering and installing them? I’m thinking that a upside down U but my biggest problem is they are “round” can I send a picture of them?
Hi Melissa, Thank you for your question. Unfortuntly, our Stool Foot Rail Protectors only fit square foot rails as the have 90 degree angles and are not a u-shaped design. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Our rail on our bar stools are 3/4 inch wide on the top and 1 5/8 on the face of the rail height What size do you recommend? Can they clip onto the face and still cover the top of the rail? Thanks, Deb
Hi Deb, Thank you for your question. We would recommend any of the 1” guards. We would also recommend adhering it to the top and the front of the rail. Thank you, The KOFFLER Team
Do the peel & stick work on round stretchers?
Hi Kay, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, our protectors do not bend, they’re very rigid. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can the rail protectors, be cut. Our chairs and stools fall in-between the sizes. Thank you.
Hi Nancy, Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be cut with an electric saw and a fine tooth blade. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Will the peel and stick leave any residue or damage the finish when you want to remove them ?
Hi Cathrine, Thank you for your question. There could be a small amount of residue left, but it can be removed with a little adhesive remover. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I have counter height stools that are dark wood. The top width of the front footrest rail is 1/2 inch; the height of each rail is about 1 inch; the footrest is 14 inches wide. Since we sit on these every day and put our feet on the rails, I am looking for something to protect them similar to what came on my bar stools. Do you have anything that would fit/work? I don't want to drill holes in the wood.
Hi Deb, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, our smallest wing size for our colored protectors is 1-1/8". If you don't mind the overlap you can order these with a peel and stick backing. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I have kitchen table chairs with foot rails that are 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 13". Are the polycarbonate protectors bendable to fit this size. Do you have anything that would fit this Size Thank you
Hi Craig, Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately, they are not bendable, and we don't have anything with that exact size. We would recommend just using the 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 12". thank you, The Koffler Team
Bar Stool Foot Rail Protectors KofflerGuards https://kofflersales.comp/bar-stool-foot-protectors.asp?cid=56 New4.4 7
Protect your bar chairs from nicks and scratches with Bar Chair Protectors. The rail on the bar stool provides a comfortable rest for feet and a ladder step for high height stools, but those climbing, hanging, and banging feet can damage your chair rails.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement