Grip Strut™ Stair Treads have a serrated surface that grips the soles of work boots and shoes to reduce falling risks. Its open diamond pattern design allows fluids and other accident causing debris to drain from the stair tread, increasing stair safety. Grip Strut™ is constructed with 14 gauge galvanized steel and has a high strength-to-weight performance, delivering high load capacity and long life. Ideal for inside and outside applications where oil, detergents, mud, ice and snow, create hazardous walking conditions.
- Serrated surface grips soles of boots and shoes to help reduce stairway falls
- Industrial strength construction with high load capacity and long life
- 14 gauge galvanized steel stair treads
- Open diamond pattern struts allow drainage of fluids, chips, mud and other debris
- Delivers great slip protection indoor or outdoor, creating a safer workplace