Convert walls, columns and more into creative dry erase environments with Koffler's Dry Erase Wallcoverings. Use your walls and curved surfaces like columns, to create a space that lets you collaboratively communicate, work out difficult problems, teach new topics, or just let imaginations run wild. Dry Erase Wallcoverings have a white surface and are available with three surface finish options: standard gloss, low glare, or magnetic receptive. The Low Glare model not only lets you use the surface for dry erase, but also as a projection screen. The Magnetic Receptive model ups the creative use of the covering allowing not only dry erase markers, but magnets too! Available in 48"W (Magnetic Model) or 60"W (Standard and Low Glare Models) rolls cut to your desired full foot increment length.
- Create a convenient and flexible writing surface for any indoor space
- Installs horizontally on any flat or curved surface
- 3 white surface varieties available: Standard (with gloss finish), Low Glare (for projection), Magnetic Receptive (with gloss finish)
- Easy to install and maintain
- Sold in rolls custom cut to desired full foot length