PURC 200 is agglomerated cork and recycled PUR foam granule underlayment designed for impact noise reduction on 3.5mm or thicker floating LVT, sheet vinyl and linoleum floors. Its code compliant IIC performance on most floor/ceiling assemblies makes it a great choice for use in apartments, condos, multi-family housing, military housing, assisted living facilities, student dormitories, hotels, and office buildings applications.
- 2 mm sound reduction underlayment with acoustical score of: 54IIC and 53STC
- Approved for use with most: floating luxury vinyl systems, floating sheet vinyl or linoleum sheet.
- Compatible with 3.5mm or thicker floating resilient floor products
- Resistant to residual indentation
- Environmentally friendly, made from 85%+ recycled content by weight and approximately 50% rapidly renewable content Reduces in room step sound
- Provides walking comfort and thermal comfort by helping floors feel warmer
- Zero SBR or Tire Rubber content so zero plasticizer migration risk
- Resists mold and mildew, non-absorbent