Installing a wall bumper is a brilliant way to protect your investment and avoid costly repainting and repair, especially in high-traffic, loading, or parking areas. Built for the busiest buildings, these are often used in hospitality, commercial, retail, healthcare or education.
Wall bumpers are available in both rigid and flexible materials to fit a variety of surfaces and help you get the best fit without gaps. Each come in 1-inch and 2-inch widths in your choice of 3 attractive colors.
EcoFlex® Wall BumpersEcoFlex® comes in a flexible 72-foot roll or coil of vinyl bumper cover. It''s engineered to easily radius round, curved or straight surfaces. The flexible roll makes it easy to stock up and store in even the narrowest storage spaces.
EcoRigid® Wall BumpersEcoRigid® is ideal for straight surfaces. Perfect protection from all types of impact, from cars in parking garages to runaway rolling desk chairs that leave dings and scratches.
- EcoFlex® flexible bumpers - for round, curved or straight surfaces (1" 72-foot coil, 2" 36-foot coil)
- EcoRigid® rigid vinyl - for straight surfaces (12-foot length or 2-6 foot sections)
- Available in 3 attractive colors
- Two base options - rigid vinyl or aluminum
- Two end cap options - flat or round
- Two corner options - 90 degrees or 135 degrees
- Need a different style or material? See our extensive selection of wall protectors