Visible from 50 feet-tough rugged choice for commercial buildings, retailers, schools and universities, hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
Photoluminescent technology absorbs and stores ambient light. During an emergency blackout or smoky conditions, this stored energy is immediately visible, reducing the risk during emergency evacuation while also reducing energy and maintenance costs.
- UL 924 Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment Listed
- Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements ICC ES # 6040
- All current building codes
- NFPA Life Safety Code 101
- California State Fire Marshal listing
- Ontario Building Material Evaluation Commission Report BMEC #03-12-291;
- CCMC Evaluation Report CCMC 13211-R National Research Council Canada
- 25+ Year Life Expectancy