Schluter®- DILEX-HK cove-shaped profile features rigid PVC anchoring legs and a soft CPE movement zone that helps reduce stress and allows movement in large, tiled floor coverings. Its soft CPE movement zone separates individual tile fields at the floor or wall transition and forms the visible surface. DILEX-HK features a tile pocket that hides cut tile edges and allows it to accommodate tiles of dissimilar thicknesses. The DILEX-HK-U profile model comes in 1/2" height and can be used on walls or floors. The DILEX-HK-O profile model comes in 11/32" height and is designed for use on walls. These profiles come with an 11/16" radius to help prevent the accumulation of dirt and are easy to clean with just standard household cleaning agents. DILEX-HK prevents surface water penetration and meets the hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, food processing plants and other environments where sanitary cove base is required. Also great for use in applications with sound rated floors, as DILEX-HK prevents sound bridges. Available in bright white, light beige, and grey. Corners, connector and end caps also available.
- Cove-shaped profile for inside wall coverings and floor/wall transition applications with limited movement
- Profile Length: 98.5"
- Wall Profile Height:11/32"
- Wall or Floor Profile Height: 1/2"
- 90° Outside Corner, 90° Inside Corners (2-way and 3-way), Connector and End Caps available
- Colors: Bright white, light beige, grey
- Great for use in tiled environments where sanitary cove base is required like commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and processing plants
- Also great for use applications requiring sound-rated floors