EZ-Floor LVT is a universal Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) underlayment that is approved for use with most glue down vinyl plank flooring products. This 2mm recycled high density foam granule underlayment reduces impact noise and has an integrated moisture barrier. EZ-Floor LVT reduces subfloor preparation for most installations - can be installed over most existing hard surface or resilient floors without removal, can be applied over moderately cracked subfloors without patching, and can encapsulate asbestos in existing flooring without expensive mitigation. Integrated moisture barrier for slab on grade or below grade applications. Great for use in: multi-family housing, apartments, condos, military housing, assisted living facilities, student dormitories, single family homes, and light commercial spaces.
- Acoustical underlayment for glue down LVT Plank Flooring with acoustical score of: 69IIC and 66STC
- Hides minor subfloor defects, can be installed over most existing hard surface or resilient flooring
- Non-absorbent, resists mold and mildew
- Durable, high tensile strength, won't tear
- Easy to install - can be floated
- Provides thermal comfort so floors feel warmer
- Environmentally friendly, made from 80%+ recycled content by weight
- Allows for easy changeover of flooring - great for rental properties!