Protect your bar chairs from nicks and scratches with Bar Chair Protectors. The rail on the bar stool provides a comfortable rest for feet and a ladder step for high height stools, but those climbing, hanging, and banging feet can damage your chair rails. KSC is offering a variety of bar stool chair protectors to keep your chairs from being damaged. Chair protectors are available with either polycarbonate construction, stainless steel construction, or anodized aluminum construction. Polycarbonate chair protectors come in either clear, beige, black, bright white, brown, grey, ivory, linen white, sand, sawdust, or taupe. Stainless steel chair protectors have a classic stainless steel finish. Anodized aluminum comes in satin gold, #4 brushed gold, or bright polished gold finishes. There are two easy to install styles of chair protectors available for stainless steel and polycarbonate chair protectors: peel-and-stick protectors or protectors with countersunk holes and screws. Anodized aluminum comes in peel-and-stick protectors or standard (no adhesive backing / no countersunk holes).
- Protects chair rails from scratches, nicks, and dents
- 2-sided guard designed to protect the front and top of each foot rail.
- Available with either Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate, Gold Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Polycarbonate chair protectors come in 11 different color options
- 8 sizes available
- 3 installation styles available: peel and stick or holes with screws