|Print /Email Page|
Metal Safety Stair Treads Grip Strut Serrated Diamond Pattern - #A7815
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Grip Strut™ Stair Treads have a serrated surface that grips the soles of work boots and shoes to reduce falling risks. Its open diamond pattern design allows fluids and other accident causing debris to drain from the stair tread, increasing stair safety. Grip Strut™ is constructed with 14 gauge galvanized steel and has a high strength-to-weight performance, delivering high load capacity and long life. Ideal for inside and outside applications where oil, detergents, mud, ice and snow, create hazardous walking conditions.
- Serrated surface grips soles of boots and shoes to help reduce stairway falls
- Industrial strength construction with high load capacity and long life
- 14 gauge galvanized steel stair treads
- Open diamond pattern struts allow drainage of fluids, chips, mud and other debris
- Delivers great slip protection indoor or outdoor, creating a safer workplace
Tread with Endplates Sizes:
- 9.5" Width (4 Diamond) x 1.5" Channel Height available in the following lengths: 24", 30", 36", and 48"
- 11.75" Width (5 Diamond) x 1.5" Channel Height available in the following lengths: 24", 30", 36", and 40"
- 14 gauge galvanized steel construction safety stair treads with serrated surface and open diamond pattern
- Serrated surface grips shoes in all directions, reducing falling hazard
- Open diamond pattern allows for drainage of fluid and debris
- High load capacity
- Industrial strength
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for applications where mud, ice, snow, oil, or detergents create hazardous stair conditions
- Stair tread includes endplates
- 9.5" width (4 Diamond) x 1.5" channel height stair treads available in the following lengths: 24", 30", 36", and 48"
- 11.75" width (5 Diamond) x 1.5" channel height stair treads available in the following lengths: 24", 30", 36", and 40"
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Can the above be fitted over wood steps?
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be fitted over wood steps. Since they're not designed exactly for that application, you would have to screw them into the wood or fasten them to the stringers. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Could these be attached to a wooden ramp to prevent slipping/falling on ice/snow?
Hi Drpeg, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not believe this product will work well for your application. Please take a look at these, https://kofflersales.com/p/super-extreme-condition-non-slip-tape.asp?cid=79 https://kofflersales.com/p/anti-slip-decking-strips.asp?cid=79 https://kofflersales.com/p/anti-slip-walkway-covers.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Metal Safety Stair Treads Grip Strut Serrated Diamond Pattern KofflerTreads https://kofflersales.comp/metal-safety-stair-treads-grip-strut.asp
Grip Strut™ Stair Treads have a serrated surface that grips the soles of work boots and shoes to reduce falling risks. Its open diamond pattern design allows fluids and other accident causing debris to drain from the stair tread, increasing stair safety.
0 Reviews Page : of
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement