Fire Retardant Plastic Construction Film is a 6. Mil thick white polyethylene plastic sheeting and 2, 4, 6 Mil Non Fire Retardant semi-transparant film. Both are great for creating temporary walls and enclosures or to protect flooring.
- Easily create your own temporary wall system with self-adhesive zippers, plastic film, vinyl tape, support poles. All available here at kofflersales.com
- Construction film available in three sizes - 10ft., 12ft., or 20ft. widths
- Each roll has 100 or 200 feet of plastic film
- 2, 4, 6 mil plastic
- Flame Retardant and Non Flame Retardant
- Poles range in height from 5' 7" to 10' 1"; or 6' to 16' 1"
- It is recommended poles be a maximum of 6 to 10 feet apart to ensure proper containment
- For best performance a 6 mil thickness is recommended as it is less likely to tear when poles are stretched farther apart