CorkPLUS250 is a high quality 2.5 mm recycled impact and sound reduction underlayment for resilient flooring products like vinyl and linoleum. Constructed of agglomerated cork and recycled EVA foam granules. CorkPLUS 250 is great for impact noise reduction on LVT, VET, Sheet Vinyl and linoleum flooring. Its code compliant IIC performance on most floor/ceiling assemblies makes it a great choice for multifamily housing, apartments, condos, military housing, assisted living facilities, student dormitories, hotels, and office buildings applications.
- 2.5 mm sound reduction underlayment with acoustical score of: 55IIC and 55STC
- Approved for use with most: luxury vinyl tile plank (LVT), floating luxury vinyl systems, vinyl enhanced tile (VET), felt&fiber backed sheet vinyl, and linoleum sheet goods.
- Highly resistant to residual indentation - comprehensive warranty
- Environmentally friendly, made from 85%+ recycled content by weight and approximately 50% rapidly renewable content
- Provides walking comfort and thermal comfort by helping floors feel warmer
- Zero SBR or Tire Rubber content so zero plasticize migration risk
- Resists mold and mildew, non-absorbent