|Print /Email Page|
Interior and Exterior Plastic Composite Stair Treads - #A7813
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Increase safety and greatly improve the appearance of worn and weathered steps and staircases with Koffler''s Anti-slip Indoor / Outdoor Stair Treads. Easy to install with standard woodworking tools, these stair treads feature fiberglass reinforced composite construction that is compression molded, delivering a homogenous and consistent tread. These highly durable anti-slip step covers are resistant to most chemicals, salt water, and extreme temperatures. Treads can even be submerged and installed under water! Low maintenance step cover treads come in molded color options of grey or beige in 48" lengths.
- 48" step covers with anti-slip surface
- Helps restore old, worn, weathered steps
- Fiberglass reinforced composite construction, compression molded so it is homogenous and consistent
- Easy installation
- Durable construction - withstands salt and de-icers, can be pressure washed, chemical and salt water resistant, won''t peel or rip
- UV resistant
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Can be submerged and installed under water
- 2 Color options: grey or beige
- Available in: grey or beige
- 48" step cover
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- 48" W X 10-1/4" D X 2" H Nose
- Anti-slip surface
- Reinforced composite construction - thermoset plastic, polyester resin and fiberglass reinforced so it is homogenous and consistent, color is molded in.
- Will not distort with extreme temperatures. It is durable, rigid and robust.
- Easily installed to structural sound wooden, concrete and steel steps and stair cases.
- Non-slip surface
- Great for restoring old, worn and weathered steps and staircases
- Colors: Grey or Beige
- Easy installation using standard woodworking tools
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be submerged and installed under water, resistant to salt water
- Impervious to chemicals including de-icers, chlorine, coolant, acetone, gasoline, and more UV resistant
- Can be pressure-washed
- Can be painted
- Impervious to termites
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Our outdoor stair treads are wider than 48”. Could the treads be cut and pieced together to get the 60” width I need? Thank you.
Hi Pat, Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be cut and put together. However, if they are going to be outside please make sure the area were they are spliced is sealed well so water can't get underneath. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We have a bar in the midwest (St Louis, MO) so we get 4 seasons of weather, heavy rain to hot summers to cold winters with some snow & ice. We have a second floor nightclub that gets heavy use on the weekends. The second floor is accessible only by outdoor exposed wood stairs. I've looked at your outdoor rubber stair treads, your plastic composit stair treads & the chemsol antislip coatings. We've used a similar coating in the past (not sure brand or source) but it wears off quickly in places. What product would you recommend best for our situation.
Hi Mark, Thank you for your question. It sounds like you also get pretty heavy traffic and with some ice and snow, we would recommend our A781. Here is a link to the product. It is for sure our most durable and non-slip outdoor tread solution. https://kofflersales.com/p/metal-stair-treads-and-nosings.asp?cid=21 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can these be cut to the size of your steps and, if so, what type of tool would be best?
Hi Angela, Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be cut. A circular saw can be used for the majority of the cuts. We recommend using a diamond grit tile-cutting blade for the cleanest cut. Full installation instructions are located on this product page under the "Specifications" tab in the "Availability" section. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Are these barefoot friendly. Will they work at our beach house.
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question. We believe they are barefoot friendly but it’s important that you’re comfortable with them as well. Feel free to email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a free sample just to make sure. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am wondering what kind of mastic is required for adhering composite stair treads. What is the coverage? Thank you.
Hi Emily, Thank you for your question. We recommend our SikaFlex Adhesive which is available on another page. Please copy and paste this link https://kofflersales.com/p/stair-treads-and-nosing-fiberglass.asp?cid=49 You can apply the adhesive with a a 1/8" bead around the parameter along with 2 beads in the middle. Each tube covers 23 linear feet. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Interior and Exterior Plastic Composite Stair Treads KofflerTreads https://kofflersales.comp/plastic-composite-stair-treads.asp4.8 4
Increase safety and greatly improve the appearance of worn and weathered steps and staircases with Koffler''s Anti-slip Indoor / Outdoor Stair Treads. Easy to install with standard woodworking tools, these stair treads feature fiberglass reinforced composite construction that is compression molded, delivering a homogenous and consistent tread.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement