|Print /Email Page|
Johnsonite Millwork Chair Rail Ideas - #A426
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Designed to coordinate with each other and with other elements in the space, they help simplify the finishing process of Johnsonite Corner Guards, Johnsonite Wall Base and Johnsonite Stair treads. The true beauty of Millwork, however, could be the cost savings versus real wood. Lower initial costs combined with ongoing maintenance savings makes Millwork a high-performance solution that helps boost productivity and ROI.
- Brand: Johnsonite
- Finishes in solid color or Wall Art (replicating wood, stone or metals)
- 8-foot lengths
- Easily conforms to gentle curves and irregular surfaces
- Eliminates priming, painting and finishing
- Non-fading surface, free of knots, grains and nail-heads
- Won't splinter, chip or absorb liquids
- Resists scratches dents and stains
Protect walls from chair damage
Use our A408 Mapei Adhesive.
- Recommended Vinyl Adhesive A408
Flexible PVC and proprietary thermoplastic rubber formulation designed specifically to meet the performance and dimensional requirements of ASTM F-1861 Standard Specification for Resilient Wall Base, Type TP, and Group 1.
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Can I use this product over vinyl wall covering?
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your question. Here is a portion of the installation instructions located on this page under the tab labeled, "Specifications" The wall surface shall be smooth, flat, permanently dry, clean and free of all foreign material, such as dust, paint, grease, oils, solvents, sealers, wallpaper, wallpaper paste, and old adhesive residue. Do not install on exterior surfaces subject to weather. Thank you, The Koffler Team
For the Johnsonite Millwork Chair Rail Ideas - #A426, can we buy that in individual pieces or do we have to buy it by the case? What is the length of each piece?
Hi Matt, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, they only come in case quantities. The pieces are 8'L. Thank you, The Koffler Team
we may be installing the johnsonite millwork chair rail ideas-#a426, would we have to support it or would taping it to the wall during dry time suffice?
Hi Tomas, Thank you for your question. There shouldn't be any need to support it, as long as your using the suggested adhesive (our #A408). However, using painters tape should help for sure. Please refer to the installation instructions located under the Specifications tab on this product page. Thank you, The Koffler Team
How is this installed? Does it come with an adhesive backing? Can I get a sample before purchasing to help match another color?
Hi Patrick, Thank you for your question. This product doesn't come with an adhesive backing. Here is a link to our recommended adhesive, http://kofflersales.com/p/mapei-wall-base-adhesive.asp If you would like samples, feel free to e-mail the details to, firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can this be adhered to painted block walls?
Hi Andy, Thank you for your question. Yes, it can adhere to painted block as long as the surface is clean and free of any foreign material. Also, the surface should be indoor, smooth and permanently dry. Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement