|Print /Email Page|
Access Doors | Plastic Flush Mounted by Acudor - #A1377
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Get easy access to walls and ceilings with economical Acudor Plastic Access Doors. Constructed from high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers, these access doors won''t fade or corrode. Comes in a textured exposed white finish that can be installed as is, or painted to match surrounding surface. Removable door fits tightly into frame with snap latches. Easy installation, just apply caulking adhesive to the back of the frame and press into place. Available in eight sizes.
- For use in walls or ceilings
- High impact styrene plastic with U.V stabilizers
- Removable, hinged door
- Snap latches allow door to fit tightly within frame
- Concealed hinge
- Eight available sizes ranging from 4"x6" to 22"x22"
- Brand: Acudor
- Available size: 4"x6", 6"x9", 8"x8", 12"x12", 14"x14", 14"x29", 18"x18", 22"x22"
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Construction: 1/8" high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers Will not fade or corrode
- Door: flush to frame, rounded safety corners
- Frame: one piece outside flange with 3/" deep mounting frame
- Standard Latch: Snap latches allow door to fit tightly within frame
- Door Hinge: Concealed
- Finish: White, with textured exposed surface that can be painted
- Installs easily by applying caulk adhesive to the back of the frame and pressing into place
- Note: Wall or ceiling opening is width + 1/4" (6mm)
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
We had to cut a hiole in 3/4" dry-wall and need to fill it with an access-door, pref'ly white plastic, with hinged access hatch opening into room. If we square-off the rough edgesm, we will have an 8.5" x 8.5" opening. Pls advise WHAT IS MIN. SIZE OF ACCESS HATCH THAT IS NEEDED .... I am not sure what your dimensions mean.... do they refer to the opening size or are they measured across the outside of the flanged face-plate? And how does the frame attach to the drywall so as to be ionvisible from inside the room?
Hi Ross, Thank you for your question. Please refer to our Specification Tab in the section titled Availability, and you will see 3 PDF files to help guide you with installation and sizing. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Are there any available 12x12 that are 1" deep
Hi Sanhuls65, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, our plastic Access Doors are not 1" deep. However, please copy and past this link to view our metal Access Doors which are at least an inch deep depending on the door, http://kofflersales.com/non-rated-access-doors.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Access Doors | Plastic Flush Mounted by Acudor Acudor https://kofflersales.comp/acudor-plastic-flush-access-door.asp?cid=36505.0 1
Get easy access to walls and ceilings with economical Acudor Plastic Access Doors. Constructed from high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers, these access doors won''t fade or corrode.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement