|Print /Email Page|
Roppe Rubber Subfloor Leveler - #A412
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(7)
Comprised of a unique thermoplastic rubber compound, they're flexible and easy to work with, yet strong and durable. Unlike the others, we have a range of thicknesses available, pre-scored for easy on-site trimming. Better yet, our 12" and longer 18" lengths give you extra options when it comes to installation because there's no piecing together required.
- Brand: Roppe
- 12"w x 1/8"d x 4'L
- 12"w x 1/4"d x 4'L
- 12"w x 3/8"d x 4'L
- 18"w x 1/2"d x 4'L
- Contains 100% pre-consumer waste, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System
- Available in two depths, 12" (304.8mm) and 18" (457.2mm), and four thicknesses: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Conveniently scored throughout each piece
- No waiting, no curing. Just fast, easy leveling
- Constructed of a durable thermoplastic rubber compound, so it''s environmentally friendly
- For indoor use, install directly over concrete, wood or steel subfloors.
- Installs easily using our A411 Rubber Adhesive
- Color: Black
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Is this material squishy/compressible, or is it hard rubber that doesn't compress much/at all?
Hi Sean, Thank you for your question. The material is hard rubber that doesn't compress at all. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I'm looking at your shim products and trying to determine which would be better suited to be installed on top of concrete, then covered with carpet. Can you please provide a recommendation?
Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your question. The shims are meant more for carpet than the subfloor leveler. Thank you, The Koffler Team
On the Subfloor Leveler-302V1P100 is the 1/4 inch taper over the 12 inches or 4 feet? Thanks
Hi Dale, Thank you for your question. The taper is over the 12" width and spans the entire 4ft. length. Please feel free to go to this product page and click the tab labeled "Specifications. At the bottom left you will see "Installation Instructions". Thank you, The Koffler Team
We are considering using Roppe rubber subfloor leveler 18" x 1/2" piece. This would be installed in a food processing room that has a wet floor constantly and is sanitized daily. This will be installed at a door opening to create a "dam". If installed on a dry surface will this remain adhered to the floor based on the continual wetness. Thanks
Hi Scott, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the subfloor leveler is meant to be installed underneath flooring and not exposed. In addition, it is not to be used in commercial kitchens or in areas exposed to animal fats, greases, oils, solvents, strong detergents, or where there is excessive moisture. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement