|Print /Email Page|
Rubber Stair Treads | Non Slip Heavy Duty Target - #A6054
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
Heavy duty rubber target treads have all the advantages of long wearing resilient rubber, plus outstanding flame retardant (ASTM-E84 25 or less). Features an extensive color pallet to enhance interior decorating opportunities. Raised disk design.
- Can easily be cut to exact size using a utility knife and straight edge
- Outstanding flame retardant advantage
- ASTM-E84 Flame Spread Rating of 25 or less
- 12-1/2" deep
- Cove riser available for face of stair. 7" high. Creates a "finished" look for your staircase.
- Matching Landing Tile is also available.
For light to medium duty commercial applications. Indoor Use Only
Want more information?
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
What is the slip rating of your treads?
Hi Steve, Thank you for your question. The Coefficient of Friction is ASTM D2047 .6-.7 Dry. Thank you, The Koffler Team
IO notice your rubber stair treads #A6054 - say for indoor use only...some of the competition claim outsie is fine - is there a reason these can't be used outdoors?
Hi Brian, Thank you for your question. Yes, the reason these can't be used outside is the adhesive will begin to seperate from the rubber surface. That is why we offer a rubber stair tread exclusively for outdoor use. Here is our recommendation, A60512, http://kofflersales.com/p/stair-treads-outdoor-use.asp?cid=65 Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards