|Print /Email Page|
Roppe Rubber Transitions - #A525
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(5)
Roppe Rubber Fillet Strips, and Tile/Carpet Joiners help you create safe and attractive flooring transitions.
- Available in a variety of colors
- ADA compliant
- PVC free
- Easy to clean
Note: Colors may vary due to recycled content.
- 9 ft. pieces
- Available in 30 colors
Need to create a smooth transition for wheeled traffic? Check out our Wheeled Traffic Transitions
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Roppe Rubber Accessories Installation Information Sheet
- Roppe Rubber Accessories Maintenance Information Sheet
- Roppe Profile 44 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 50 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 56 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 60 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Limited Warranty
Indoor residential or commercial flooring applications
- ADA Compliant
- Rubber, Class C material
- PVC free, meets FloorScore, NSF 332 and CHPS criteria.
- Easy to clean by wiping with a soft cloth slightly dampened with warm water or by using a properly diluted neutral pH cleaner.
- Made in the USA Fillet Strips
- Excellent backing for flashing up the wall Colors may vary due to 100% recycled material
- Installation radius: 1 in.
- Tile / Carpet Joiners
- Installation radius: 5 ft
- Profile #50 is for transitions between carpet and tile
- Profiles #56 and #60 are for transitions between wood and ceramic tile
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Can I purchase one 9' strip of Roppe Profile #50 in Slate, instead of an entire box?
Hi Sandra, Thank you for your question. Yes, all of these Transitions are by the individual piece. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I am in need of a threshld that I can glue down. It will be joining two vinyl floors of the same thickness. It appears that profile #44 would work but I am not sure. Could you please advise which product would be best. Thanks.
Hi Felix, Thank you for question. This product is best for a transition were one side is carpet. When joining 2 vinyl surfaces you may want to look at our A518, please copy and paste this link, http://kofflersales.com/p/wheeled-traffic-transitions.asp?cid=2584 Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement