|Print /Email Page|
InPro® Corner Guards Flexible - #A686
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
InPro's clear and colored flexible corner guards are perfect for low impact and low cost protection. Made from durable PVC capable of receiving impact without chipping and scratching.
- 90° and 135° available, install with adhesive
- Colored 3/4" (19mm) and 1-1/2" (28mm) wings available, install with adhesive
- Colored Heights: 3' (.91m), 4' (1.22m), 8' (2.44m), 9'(2.74m), 12' (3.66m), install with adhesive
- Clear 1" X 4' and 8', Peel and Stick Adhesive
- .110" (2.8mm) thick flexible PVC
High traffic areas
- Protect wall corners from dents and scratches eliminating the need for touch up maintenance
- Allow for easy installation on irregular corners by offering an adjustment of +/- 10 degrees
- Offer a low profile appearance for minimum design interruption
- Available in standard solid colors or clear option
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I'm looking for a 135° vinyl corner that is able to be painted. Do you offer just a primed version?
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. Please take a look at this product under any of the Clear Lexan sizes, there is an option for style and it will give you a choice of 135 degree corners. These are paintable, however some people paint the underneath side and some the top. If the top is painted it will have a tendency to scratch depending on what rubs up against it. We would recommend that you try one piece first to make sure it gives you the look you will like. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I'm looking for corner guard that would be flexible enough to follow the curve on an arched doorway. Would #A686 work? Thanks for your time, Hayley
Hi Hayley, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately non of our corner guards can accommodate and arch radius. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi I am looking for corner guards for a reception desk in a lobby it is not a 90 degree but bows out a small amount. I believe I would need to get the flexible, but would I order the 90 or 135? Or do you think the faux wood could work, do they flex at all??
Hi Vonnie, Thank you for your question. It is probably best to order the 90 degrees. The Fuax Wood model does not have much flex. However, feel free to look at our adjustable corner guards. They only come in clear, but they fit every angle. Please copy and past this link to view, it is the 5th line item. http://kofflersales.com/p/corner-guards-clear-and-colored.asp?cid=56 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Will your suggested adhesive work outdoors? My application is on the corner of a stone wall. (It's sandstone) Originally, I thought of bathroom floor tile adhesive, but that's likely to permanently mar the stone (in case I ever want to remove the guard). Thanks.
Hi Paul, Thank your for your question. Unfortunately, this product is not recommended for exterior use. Thank ypou, The Koffler Team
We are planning to purchase the Inpro Corner Guards in the 90 Degree angle. What adhesive do you suggest we buy to istall this product on a painted, indoor office wall that will be bumped by office chairs?
Hi Tiffany, Thank you for your question. We recommend our adhesive product A408. To visit this page, please copy and paste this link. http://kofflersales.com/p/stair-treads-and-corner-guard-adhesive.asp Thank you, the Koffler Team
Is the 3/4 flexible enough to bend around large radius corners?
Hi David, Thank you for your question. The flexibility is + or - 10 degrees. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Two questions... Is the color of this product solid all the way through the material? How do you attach the corner guard? With glue? Thanks.
HI Chuck, Thank you for your question. Yes, the color is all the way through the product. You can attach this product with our Corner Guard Adhesive number A407. Here is the link to the adhesive, http://kofflersales.com/p/plastic-corner-guard-adhesive.asp
Do you have a corner guard that would fit a 60-70 degree angle?
Hi Dr Mac, Thank you for question. We have an adjustable corner guard that adjusts to any angle. Please visit product #A673. Thank you, The Koffler Team
InPro® Corner Guards Flexible InPro https://kofflersales.comp/inpro-flexible-corner-guards.asp?lc=V New5.0 5
InPro's clear and colored flexible corner guards are perfect for low impact and low cost protection. Made from durable PVC capable of receiving impact without chipping and scratching. Shop Now Save 5% - Quick Delivery.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement