|Print /Email Page|
Green Drain One Way Flow Trap | Nilodor Enzyme Cleaner - #A4766
- everything on this page for one low shipping price
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Green Drain™ Waterless Floor Drain Traps are one-way valves that allow water to flow down the drain while preventing insects, animals, odors, harmful gases, and pathogens from entering your living or work space. This one-way valve opens to allow water to flow down the drain and closes when no water is flowing. Green Drain™ seals off the entry of sewer and gas odors coming from dried traps. Its attached silicone skirt prevents drain flies, roaches, rodents and other unwanted pests from entering up the floor drain. Green Drain™ can also be inserted into the drain housing of kitchen sinks to reduce noise and backsplash from garbage disposal units. It is easy to install and eliminates the need to add water to the trap. Made to last, Green Drain Waterless Floor Drain Traps have a UV resistant ABS plastic housing, silicone rubber sealing flapper and four flexible sealing ribs. Tested and certified to the ASSE 1072 Standard, UPC and listed with IAPMO&I.C.C. Floor Drain Traps available in 2", 3", 3.5" and 4" connection sizes. Great for commercial, residential, and institutional applications.
Need Help Determining Size?
See the following Template:
Sold Separately: Need help cleaning organic material from traps and drains? Try ZymeCLING Multi-Purpose Bio-Enzymatic Gel or Nilozyme Trap and Drain Treatment. ZymeCLING breaks down and digests organic materials like proteins, starches and sugars from hard to reach drains helping improve drain flow, reduce odors, and reduce unwanted pests like drain flies. This non-pathogenic, non-caustic gel is safe for use in all types of plumbing. It is great for trap and drain maintenance, as a garbage disposal refresher, urinal and commode treatment, and as a drain fly treatment. Nilozyme Trap and Drain Treatment, formulated with multiple strains of bacteria, will liquefy and consume complex proteins, cellulose, starches and other organic waste found in grease traps, drain lines, septic tanks and lagoons. Nilozyme is non-toxic, non-pathogenic, non-corrosive and certified salmonella and pseudomonas-free.
- Green Drain™ one-way valve trap allows water to flow down and seals off entry up
- Green Drain™ prevents entry of harmful odors, sewer/radon gas infiltration, harmful biologic aerosols, flies, roaches, and other insects and pests from entering through floor drain
- Green Drain™ Tested and certified to the ASSE 1072 Standard, UPC and listed with IAPMO&I.C.C
- ZymeCLING Multi-Purpose Bio-Enzymatic Gel is great for reducing odors, improving flow, and reducing unwanted drain flies
- Nilozyme Trap and Drain Treatment is ideal for use in grease traps, drain lines, septic tanks and lagoons
- Brand: Nilodor
- Floor Drain Traps available in 2", 3", 3.5", and 4" connection sizes
- ZymeCLING sizes: quart or gallon
- Nilozyme sizes: quart, gallon, 5 gallon
- Specifically for the 2" shower drain, it is only capable of draining 12-15 gallons of water per min. If the flow is greater than that, pooling of water may occur. We always suggest recessing the 2" Green Drain 3-4 inches into the drain. When recessing the Green Drain, it allows for the weight of the water entering the drain, thus draining at a faster rate. If there are any preexisting blockages within the lines, its first best to clear the lines prior to installing the Green Drain
Green Drain Waterless Floor Drain Traps
- One-way waterless floor drain trap seal opens to allow water to flow down drain and closes when no water is flowing
- Designed to seal off floor drains and prevent harmful gases, odors, pests and pathogens from entering work and living spaces
- Used in the outlet connections of floor drain bodies, or the inside of floor drain strainers
- Durable construction
- UV resistant ABS plastic housing
- Silicone rubber sealing flapper
- Four flexible sealing ribs
- Tested and certified to the ASSE 1072 Standard, UPC and listed with IAPMO&I.C.C. See certification section below for more information
- Available in the following connection sizes: 2" (51 mm), 3" (76mm), 3.5" (89mm) or 4"(102mm)
- Great for commercial, residential, and institutional applications
ZymeCLING Multipurpose Bio-Enzymatic Gel:
- Clings to drains and pipes
- Breaks down and digests organic materials - improving flow
- Helps eliminate odors and drain flies
- Great for use in drains, garbage disposals, urinals and commodes
Nilozyme Trap and Drain Treatment:
- Contains multiple strains of bacteria
- Breakdowns, liquefies and consumes complex proteins, cellulose, starches, and other organic waste
- Great for use in grease traps, drain lines, septic tanks, and lagoons
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Measure Sizes with Green Drain Pipe Template
- Green Drain Fly Infiltration Information Sheet
- Green Drain Harmful Biologic Aerosols Information Sheet
- Green Drain Healthcare Information Sheet
- Green Drain Hospital Sink Drains Information Sheet
- Green Drain Janitorial / Sanitation Information Sheet
- DTI Test Results
- GD Health Protection
- IAPMO 2017
- ICC Certification
- Michigan Compliance
See the following Certification Sheet(s):
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I have an issues with rainwater saturating my drain-line than than backing up from the septic tank into my shower drain. Would this produce prevent back flow of water/septic into a shower? Thanks, Rhys
Hi Rhys Thank you for your question. Yes, it will prevent small amounts from backing up into the shower. However, anything more than that it would not be effective. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi! I was wondering if this product will work for a basement floor drain that we recently found out does not have a p-trap installed. Every time we wash clothes or fill and drain a bathtub that in that area, we can smell what I'm assuming is sewer gas or something. And sometimes, water comes up out of the drain. We were told we would have to rip up the floor to have the p-trap installed there and one on the laundry sink (the previous owners or the original owners apparently never had either one installed when they converted the area.) We appreciate your taking the time out to help us with this query. Have a great day! Khadijah Bennett
Hi Khadijah, Thank you for your question. It is our pleasure to respond to your question. The Green Drain may be a partial help. It may not stop the water from coming up, but it will help reduce or eliminate the order. Please use our measuring tool to determine the size, it's listed under the specifications tab. Please also consider the ZymeCLING Multi-Purpose Bio-Enzymatic Gel is great for reducing odors, improving flow, and reducing unwanted drain flies. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Will this work properly if installed in a horizontal run of pipe instead of vertical? The application is a garage floor drain.
Hi Caleb, Thank you for your question we are so sorry we didn't respond quicker to your question, however we had a glitch in our FAQ system. Unfortunately, these will only work in a vertical pipe position. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I would like to install this one way trap into a 4" drain. The pipe id is approximately 3.75". Will the 4" green drain fit?
Hi Steve, Thank you for your question. It would be best for you to printout the pipe template and use that to see what would fit. Please go to our "Specifications" tab, in the bottom right side is a PDF template. Print that out, and cut it according to the instructions to determine the Green Drain size. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We installed the 2" Green Drain in our shower drain, but the flow rate is way too slow and floods the shower pan. What can we do?
Hi Gaylon, Thank you for your question. This usually occurs when the Green Drain isn't installed deep enough in the pipe. The Green Drain should be recessed at least 1 inch below the surface, we actually recommend 2” to prevent slow / standing water. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can this be used in a shower? They did not put a ptrap in when they placed the shower and it has an awful smell sometimes. We would have to rip out the shower and dig up the concrete to put one in now. Just wondering if this would work for us?
Hi Kristin, Thank you for your question. Yes, some of our customers found the product very useful for this application. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We are using this device in a hub drain for HVAC condensation lines to dump into the sewer. We are having a problem with mold and build up during the summer months requiring maintenance/cleaning of this valve. Any recommendations to make this easy for the homeowner?
Hi Audrey, Thank you for your question. Yes, on this same product page we offer the Nilodor ZymeCling liquid. Please take a look at this product. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Once the green drain plug is installed can you use drain unclogging products later if needed for hair clog in drain etc. Or does the green drain need to be removed before using such products. If so, is it fairly easy to remove etc. thanks!
Hi Laura, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can use drain unclogging products with the Green Drain in place. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can this be used in a toilet to prevent vermin coming up the toilet?
Hi Aurea, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this product can not be used for a toilet. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Will this eliminate the use of a p-trap? I’m building a shower and have 5 1/2” space to put a trap that will be going into a santiflow shower pump to pump the water vertical, the santiflow pump has a check valve built inside it already.
Hi Payton, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Green Drain will not eliminate the use of a p-trap. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am interested in buying this for floor drain in basement laundry room and basement mechanical room. It is not specified in the details but wanted to know if this will prevent sewer backflow? or does it only block sewer gases and bugs? Do you recommend any other products to act a backflow preventer for 2" floor drains? Thank You!
Hi Ravi, Thank you for your question. If you are looking for something to prevent overflow flooding, it is not made for that. However, it could prevent a little bit of leakage. It is mostly designed to prevent bugs and gases from escaping. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I have a concrete made sanitary sewer drain that I would like to be able to add a one way flow trap. I have a picture to show you in more details of what it looks like. If there is a way that I can send it to you and if you could help me to see if there is a product for it to add a one way flow trap.
Hi Jasmin, Thank you for your question. Sure you can send a photo. However, this is the only one way flow trap we carry, and basically all you need to know is the width of the drain. Please take a look at the "Specifications" tab on this product page and you'll see under "Construction Details" a measuring template you can use to help you decide which size. If you'd like to send a picture, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Green Drain One Way Flow Trap | Nilodor Enzyme Cleaner Nilodor https://kofflersales.comp/green-drain-flow-trap.asp?tab=reviewed?tab=reviewed4.7 7
GREEN DRAIN ONE WAY FLOW TRAP | NILODOR ENZYME CLEANER Prevent pests, gases, odors,&pathogens from entering through drains. Help drain flow, reduce odors&unwanted pests.. Quality floor mats, stair treads and runners from Koffler Sales
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement