|Print /Email Page|
Anti-Slip Decking Strips | Screw-Down Fiberglass - #A213
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
A quick and easy way to improve safety on wood decking or any wooden walkway. Our Anti-Slip Decking Strips create a durable, non-slip surface over existing wood decking, which can become dangerously slippery when wet or covered with algae.
- Pre-formed fiberglass strips have an abrasive fine grit coating to provide traction and a non-slip finish, while the feathered edge sides eliminate tripping hazards
- A simple DIY project, easily installed by securing strips to decking through pre-drilled holes with rust-resistant, stainless steel screws provided
- Brand: KofflerTreads
- Fiberglass material is chemical resistant, allowing strips to be used in the harshest environments
- Choose from 4 attractive, versatile colors
- Available in 6 different size configurations
- Pre-cut strips can easily be cut to custom sizes using a hack saw, jig saw or hand grinder
- Ideal for use on walkways, entryways, steps, decks, and more
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel screws provided
- Manufactured from FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)/ GRP (Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Highly durable and chemical resistant
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Can these strips be used on Trex decking or just wood?
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question. We don't have any experience with customers using this product on Trex. It would be best to check with Trex to find out what type of screws or adhesive will work best with their product. It may also cause you a warranty issue with Trex. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi there! I'm planning to use this product on a livestock ramp. My pig has a habit of chewing the ends (roofing material in the past) and ripping off. Can extra holes be screwed through the edges to better secure? Thanks! Tara
Hi Tara, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can drill additional holes were you see fit, just make sure they are not too close to the edge, as the fiberglass may split. Another option you may want to look at is our A789, https://kofflersales.com/p/bold-step-stair-tread.asp?cid=21 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can these be used on outside wooden steps? How thick is the material? Is it similar to asphalt roofing tiles?
Hi Deb, Thank you for your question. Yes, it can be used on wooden steps, however they are not similar to asphalt roofing tiles. They are aprox. 1/8" thick. If you are looking for something thinner, please take a look at our product #A636. Here is the link, http://kofflersales.com/p/anti-slip-abrasive-tape.asp?cid=79 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi there how many strips come in a box? ??
Hi Shelly, Thank you for your question. This product is priced per piece. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I have a question: about how much space should be left between the screw-down fiberglass anti-slip decking strips on an outdoor wooden ramp. Also, what factors should go into deciding between the 2" strips and the 3.5" strips? In case it matters, the 11-foot ramp has twice-daily access by one or two people (on foot) and twice weekly access by a riding lawn mower. Thanks in advance!
Hi dana, Thank you for your question. We recommend the strips to be installed 6"-8" apart so they are always touching the bottoms of pedestrians shoes. For that your type of foot and mower traffic the 2" strip should be sufficient. Thank you, Ron
Anti-Slip Decking Strips | Screw-Down Fiberglass KofflerTreads https://kofflersales.comp/anti-slip-decking-strips.asp4.7 6
A quick and easy way to improve safety on wood deck or any wooden walkways. Our Anti-Slip Decking Strips create a durable, non-slip surface over existing wood decking, which can become dangerously slippery when wet or covered with algae.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement