|Print /Email Page|
Wall Guards | Designer Series - #A826
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Our Koffler A826 Designer Wall Guards are made from high tested strong PVC plastics. They come in 3 different sizes for maximum protection and can be installed easily using either the aluminum retainer or our new EZ Clip method.
- Brand: KofflerGuards
- Comes in 12' lengths.
- Please call for custom lengths,
- 1 1/2" 1 1/8", 2", 3", 4" 5", 8" widths .
- Install using aluminum retainer; or use the cost-saving EZ Clip System (5" and 8" widths only)..
- Outside Corners Available..
- Quick ship available in these colors only: ivory, tan, champagne, eggshell, silver gray, teal, linen white, and windsor blue. All other colors may be 4-week lead time.
Wall Guards provide the first line of defense against everyday vehicular and pedestrian abuse in high-traffic areas and can dramatically reduce maintenance and repair expense over time. These guards are specifically designed for larger wall spaces and maximum impact protection against wheelchairs, carts and furniture impacts.
- Strong PVC plastic
- Rigid but flexible aluminum absorbing impact
- Low cost EZ Clip system (Curved Model)
- Reinforced brackets
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
How do you get the end caps off..please we doing like 100 stores and they all have them guard
Hi Michael, Thank you for your question. You would first unsnap the main plastic cover, it snaps in from the top and bottom. That will expose the end caps, then unscrew the end caps. There is installation instructions on this product page under the tab "Specifications" in the "Construction Details" section. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can the customer cut these to needed length?
Hi John, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can see on the product page one can select Optional Cuts (7ft. and 5ft., 6ft. and 6ft., 8ft. and 4ft.). Thank you, The Koffler Team
Once up how do you remove the end caps to relocate rails?
Hi Janet, Thank you for your question. The end caps should unsnap with the help of a flathead screwdriver. Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement