|Print /Email Page|
Rubber Stair Treads | Non Slip Horizontal Bar - #A6052
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Heavy duty rubber stair treads design for interior installations featuring horizontal bar tread surfaces.
- Can easily be cut to exact size using a utility knife and straight edge
- 12" deep
- 1/4" thick at front tapering to 5/32"
- Square nose: 1-7/16" long
- Curved nose: 1-3/8"
- ASTM-E84 Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less
- Cove riser available for face of stair. 7" high. Creates a "finished" look for your staircase.
- Matching Landing Tile is also available.
- Brand: KofflerTreads
For heavy duty commercial applications. Indoor Use Only
Want more information?
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Okay so this is a odd question about use of your product. How much does the stair treads and riser bend when being hung? I just got a puppy and turns out he can sneak under my vinyl fence gate outside. I'm looking for a product that can prevent him from sneaking under that can stay attached to the fence. Thinking about using your riser or stair tread as a flap.
Hi Tim, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we have never had experience with this application. However, the product is very firm but may not spring back on a long term basis. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am interested in rubber tread #A6052. The profile is labeled "round nose" and I believe that is what I need, but when you go to choose size and color, it calls it "curved nose". Profile diagrams show "curved nose" appear different. So I am confused. I need a tread that curves around the nose. Also, can you tell me the best way to cut to size and if maybe you offer that service?
Hi Gail, Good Question, thanks for catching our error, curved nose and round nose are the same thing. We do not offer customer cuts on this product, but it's quite easy for you to do. Use any sharp utility knife and a straight edge. Make a deep cut from the back on the flat tread and nosing, then bend along the cut and it should break almost apart, and then give it one last light cut. Thank You, The Koffler Team
Stair Treads designed for interior installations featuring horizontal bar shaped tread surface. For interior installations only. Coordinating landing tile available. Great selection of colors and sizes
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards