|Print /Email Page|
Schluter® RENO-U Tile Floor Edging Profile - #A4646
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(7)
Schluter®-RENO-U provides a smooth transition from tile floor edging to floor surfaces at a lower elevation or finished concrete. Available in twelve color/finish options the RENO-U is sure to compliment any decor. The leading edge of the profile abuts the lower surface covering, and the sloped surface (about 25°) provides a smooth transition, helping eliminate trip hazards. This profile features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is designed to be secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile. RENO-U in anodized aluminum is designed with an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the profile and the tile.
- Edge protection and transition profile designed for use from tile covering to floor coverings at lower elevations or finished concrete
- Length: 98.5"
- Height: Height: 1/8", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 11/16", 3/4"
- Available in: Stainless Steel 304, Brushed Stainless Steel 304, Solid Brass, Satin Anodized Aluminum, Bright Chrome Anodized Aluminum, Satin Nickel Anodized Aluminum, Brushed Nickel Anodized Aluminum, Satin Copper Anodized Aluminum, Brushed Copper Anodized Aluminum, Brushed Antique Bronze Anodized Aluminum, Satin Brass Anodized Aluminum, and Bright Brass Anodized Aluminum.
- Strip Length: 98.5"
- Height: 1/8", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 11/16", 3/4"
- Finishing, edge-protection and transition profile for tile floors to floor coverings at lower elevations or finished concrete
- Sloped surface is at approximately 25° angle, helping eliminate trip hazards
- ADA-Compliant in installations where the leading edge abuts a lower surface covering in all sizes except 3/4" and 11/16".
- When leading edge rests on top of lower surface covering, sizes 3/4", 9/16" and 11/16" are not ADA compliant.
- Technical Note: Transitions of flooring at different heights have the following ADA requirements: up to 1/4" no special requirements, 1/4" to 1/2" slope ratio 1:2, greater than 1/2" slope ratio 1:12
- Trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg designed to be secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile Profile length: 98.5"
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
How do I cut a stainless steel profile edge? Do you sell something to cut it? Do you cut it to size if I provide the size?
Hi Helen, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not cut this product to size or sell something to cut it. However, it's real easy to cut yourself. Please refer back to this product page and look under the tab labeled, "Specifications" and in the bottom right there is cutting instructions. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Schluter® RENO-U Tile Floor Edging Profile Schluter https://kofflersales.comp/schluter-reno-edging-profile.asp5.0 2
Schluter®-RENO-U provides a smooth transition from tile floor edging to floor surfaces at a lower elevation or finished concrete. Available in twelve color/finish options the RENO-U is sure to compliment any decor. The
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- CS Acrovyn Corner Guards
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement