|Print /Email Page|
Johnsonite Vinyl Reducers - #A519
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(8)
Johnsonite Reducer Mouldings are highly durable reducer strips for vinyl, carpet, or resilient floors of varying heights. Made of high quality PVC.
- For internal use only
- Range in size from 3 foot - 35 foot pieces
- 29 color options available
Carpet Edge Reducers
- CRS - XX - A, Carpet Reducer with 1/4 " butting gauge, comes in 12 foot piece
- CRS - XX - B, Carpet Reducer for 3/8 " flooring material including Terra Turf, comes in 12 foot piece
- CRS - XX - C, Carpet Reducer butts to 3/16 " carpet, 35 foot piece
- CRS - XX - D, Carpet Reducer for 1/2 " materials, 12 foot piece
Vinyl Edge Reducers
- SSR - XX - B, Vinyl Reducer binder bar edging for 1/16 " to 1/8 " resilient, comes in 35 foot piece
- SSR - XX - D, Vinyl Reducer for .080 " to 1/8 " butt to transition, comes in 12 foot piece
Resilient Floor Edge Reducers
- RRS - XX - B, Resilient Floor Reducer, 080 ", comes in 3 foot piece
- RRS - XX - C, Resilient Floor Reducer, 1/8 ", comes in 3 foot piece
- RRS - XX - D, Resilient Floor Reducer, 1/8 ", comes in 25 foot piece
- Manufactured from a homogeneous composition of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), high quality additives, and colorants.
- For internal use only
- Complies with A.D.A. requirements of Section 4.5.2 Changes of Level. Standard formulation exceeds ASTM E 648 Class 1 Flammability requirements.
- Not recommended for commercial kitchen environments
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
We recommend Vinyl Adhesive
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I am trying to find a reducer for rolled carpet to tile in white. Which one would I use? I need about 7 feet. How to you hold it down?
Hi Scott, Thank you for your question. The reducers are glued down and the type will depend on the thickness of the 2 edges. Please feel free to give us a call after measuring your edges and we can assist you with the right choice. Thank you, The Koffler Team
The description for this product says for interior use only. Do you have a vinyl or similar reducer for exterior use? I am extending my composite deck and there is about a 3/8" difference and I was wondering if you have anything that would work for this project? I'm looking for a 10' length or bigger so I can cut it to length. Thanks, Dave
Hi Dave, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there is really nothing that we know of on the market similar to vinyl that will withstand the weather. However, we have had customers us this product outside with the understanding that they will have to replace it as it breaks down over the years. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hey guys,is the ssr xxb flexible? Thanks Dave
Hi Dave, Thank you for your question. It really depends what you mean by flexible. It can not be used for a curved area. However, it's flexible enough to come in a 35ft. roll. Thank you, The Koffler Team
How wide is CRS - XX - A, Carpet Reducer 12ft?
Hi Barbie, Thank you for your question. The CR-XX-A is 1-1/2' wide x 12' long. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I am wondering if the Johnsonite Vinyl Reducers - #A519 will work with Laminate floor 1/4" to vinyle floor? Flooring has no gap between. If so, what keeps it in place? Adhesive?
Hi Barbie, Thank you or your question. Yes, this product will work with laminate floors with no gap. Please select the right profile that matches your thickness. The product is installed using adhesive. Please go to the tab on this product page titled, "Specifications" were you can view installation instructions and the proper adhesive. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am looking for something that looks like SSR-XX-B but I need the height to be 3/8-1/2. They re-poured concrete at our community center and left a height difference of around 3/8 but your CRS-XX-B doesnt have the transition piece on top.
Hi Terri, Thank you for your question. Please copy and past these links for additional options. http://kofflersales.com/p/roppe-rubber-reducers.asp?cid=2584 http://kofflersales.com/p/wheeled-traffic-transitions.asp?cid=2584 Thank you, The Koffler Team
I was wondering how wide is the Johnsonite Vinyl Reducers - #A519
Hi Rusty, Thank you for your question. Please look at this product page in the upper right corner and you will see all the profiles and their measurements, http://kofflersales.com/p/reducers.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can I get a 12 foot piece of your Vinyl Reducers-SSR-XX-B
Hi Glenn, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this profile only comes in 35' lengths. Thank you, The Koffler Team
What adnesive do I use for this product?
Hi Fred, Thank you for your question. Please look under the related items tab for this product. However, here is the link to the adhesive as well, http://kofflersales.com/p/stair-treads-and-corner-guard-adhesive.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- CS Acrovyn Corner Guards
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement