|Print /Email Page|
Plastic Handrails | Standard Ideas - #A827
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Our Standard Handrails provide an excellent grip as a corridor handrail while still providing a great solution for wall protection. They come in 4 different styles/designs for maximum protection and are installed using aluminum retainers.
- Brand: KofflerGuards
- Comes in 12' lengths.
- Please call for custom lengths,
- 1 1/2" and 5 1/2 widths
- 60 colors
- Outside Corners Available..
- Quick ship available for Straight Edge and Round Rail Handrail in these colors only: ivory, tan, champagne, eggshell, silver gray, teal, linen white, and windsor blue. All other styles and colors may be 4-week lead time.
Ideal for healthcare, childcare, elder care facilities, universities, casinos, offices, and warehouses providing excellent grip areas for assistance.
- Features a wrap-around cover of embossed rigid vinyl that encloses the aluminum retainer securely by means of a friction lock that prevents movement.
- Easy-to-hold contoured gripping areas.
- Easy to install.
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
can these be used at indoor stairs
Hi Tommy, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this product is not approved for use in stairwells. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I want to get the 5 7 foot carnival piece. Do I need to get the right and left returns? What I want the 5 foot for the left side of hallway and 7 foot for right side. Does that mean I need 4 returns? The studs are every 16 inches, so I need brackets too? Help with knowing what returns are will help.
Hi Mary, Thank your for your question. Yes, that would mean you need 4 returns. You don't have to have the returns, but they really look a lot better when they are on. Yes, you will need brackets as well. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Is there an email where I can send a picture of an end cap I am trying to find?
Hi Scott, Thank you for your question. Yes, please send the picture to Joanne@kofflersales.com. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Are these rails meant to be used outdoors (going up steps)? Also, is plastic like a composite or fiberglass product?
Hi Judy, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the rails are not meant for outdoor use and not recommended for stairways. They are a plastic like composite. Thank you, The Koffle Team
Can these handrails be safely secured to a wall of drywall only? I am working at a Senior center and I am unable to locate studs of either metal or wood except on the outside corners of the walls. In other words, I can not locate any stud products at either 16" or 24" on center. Thanks
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. We do not recommend these handrails to be installed without metal or wood backings or studs. Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- CS Acrovyn Corner Guards
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement