|Print /Email Page|
Metal Stair Treads | Bold Step - #A788
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
The Bold Step Metal Stair Treads provide the toughest grade solution to worn steps, while providing an aggressive non slip surface. An exclusive epoxy-resin mixed with abrasive grit fills aluminum cavities to complete a beautiful look.
- 2.5", 4", 7.5", 9" or 11" depth
- Any customer length under 144"
- Stair Covers or Nosings
- Counter sunk holes pre-drilled
- Unique formula of Epoxy-resin
- Meets ASTM and ADA (American Disabilities Act) Standards
- Heavy Duty extruded Aluminum
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Hello. I am the handyman at a restaurant so I’m going to be the one installing. The staircase is 15 steps, 44 inches wide at the bottom and almost 45 inches wide at the top. Should I, A: order the treads all 45 inches and trim them to fit myself? My concern there is the location of the pre-drilled screw holes and if there is room to trim. Or B: Measure each step individually and order the lengths that way. Help! Thanks, Lance
Hi Lance, Thank you for your question. We recommend ordering each step individually and order the lengths that way. If you have any further questions, we have a team of very knowledgeable product specialists to help you. Thank you, The Koffler Team.
We have wooden just stained steps in a very harsh snow climate in Colorado.Is this the toughest stair red you have and will it last for ? years? I'm worried that if you shovel you'll remove the tread. Do u carry a grate type stair tread? Thx
Hi Claudia, Thank you for your question. Yes, this tread is very tough and meant for extreme conditions. Here is a link to 2 others that you may have seen at ski resorts. The 2nd one requires it's own steel side supports. However, the first one can go over the top of your wooden treads. https://kofflersales.com/p/metal-stair-treads-and-nosings.asp?cid=69 https://kofflersales.com/p/metal-safety-stair-treads-grip-strut.asp?cid=21 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Could you tell me if in an outside snowy climate could you put ice melt on these. Also, lots of green mold grows here, could I use bleach on these treads. Thank you.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can put ice melt on these treads. However, we do not have any experience with the effects of bleach. We always suggest trying a small area first to make sure it works well. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Metal Stair Treads | Bold Step KofflerTreads https://kofflersales.comp/metal-stair-treads-bold-step.asp5.0 2
Our Koffler Metal Stair Treads provide an excellent solution to worn out steps, while providing the toughest non slip surface. An exclusive epoxy-resin mixed with abrasive grit fills aluminum cavities to complete beautiful long lasting stair tread covers.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement