|Print /Email Page|
MAPEI® Ultrabond ECO 711™ Vinyl Tile Adhesive - #A4621
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(5)
711 Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) adhesive is a premium clear thin-spread adhesive designed for fast dry times, enhanced grab and improved slip resistance. Ultrabond ECO® 711 dries clear so layout lines remain visible during installation. It is formulated with high moisture resistance and can be used over fresh concrete slabs with moisture vapor emissions rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft. per 24 hours. Ideal for interior residential, commercial, and institutional VCT installations.
- Ideal for quick-drying VCT installations
- Superior track and bond minimizes tile movement
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Can be used in occupied buildings - low odor
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Available in 1 gallon and 4 gallon containers
- Brand: Mapei
- Sizes: 1 gallon and 4 gallon containers
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Premium clear thin-spread VCT adhesive
- For installation of vinyl composition tile (VCT) in residential, commercial, and institutional applications
- Low odor - can be used in occupied buildings
- Superior grab and slip resistance
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- High moisture resistance - for moisture vapor emissions rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs.
- CRI Green Label Plus certified #GLP84381
- RFCI IP #2 Recommended Installation Practice for Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Suitable for use over fresh concrete slabs with diminishing moisture vapor emissions rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft. per 24 hours and relative humidity of concrete slabs do not exceed 95% (ASTM F2170). Apply trowel or roller
- May help contribute to LEED certification of projects, see product data sheet below for more details. Do not install over any substrate containing asbestos.
- For interior use only
- After installation protect the floor from light traffic for at least 24 hours and heavy traffic for at least 48 hours
- Use only when the substrate temperature is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C) and the ambient relative humidity is below 65%.
- All substrates must be structurally sound, solid, stable and dry
- Suitable Substrates: exterior grade plywood (Group 1, CC type); approved wood underlayment (see manufacturer details); concrete and properly prepared cement terrazzo; cement-based self-leveling underlayments and patching compounds; embossing levelers applied over existing properly prepared and fully bonded ceramic tile and sheet vinyl; single layer and properly prepared fully bonded vinyl composition tile (VCT); primed and properly prepared gypsum underlayments that meet the requirements for compressive strength per ASTM F2419
- Before installation substrates must be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loose bonded toppings, loose particles, old adhesive residue, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion.
- All surfaces must be level, even, flat and smooth prior to installation.
- Concrete and cement-based underlayments and patches must be fully cured and free of hydrostatic and moisture problems.
- Use anhydrous calcium chloride tests to determine MVERs according to ASTM F1869
- Concrete slabs that exceed 8 lbs in MVER should be treated with a moisture vapor reduction. See Technical Data Sheet for more information.
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
How long must the eco 711 sit before installation of tile?
Hi Robert Lee, Thank you for your question. Please refer back to the product page and click on the tab titled specifications. In the bottom left corner there is a link to the installation instructions. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'MAPEI® Ultrabond ECO 711™ Vinyl Tile Adhesive Mapei https://kofflersales.comp/mapei-ultrabond-711.asp
MAPEI® ULTRABOND ECO 711™ VINYL TILE ADHESIVE Premium clear, thin-spread vinyl composition tile (VCT) adhesive great for interior residential & commercial institutions.. Quality floor mats, stair treads and runners from Koffler Sales
0 Reviews Page : of
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement