|Print /Email Page|
Mapei® Planipatch™ Cement Based Patching Compound - #A4614
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(5)
Planipatch® fast-setting, polymer-modified cement-based interior patching compound quickly develops high compressive strength. It can be used for skimcoating unfinished, rough-textured concrete and approved wood underlayments and for filling minor voids, cracks, and holes in concrete and wood underlayments. When combined with Panipatch PlusTM it creates the Planipatch Plus System which can be used as an embossing levelor or to patch fill voids over properly prepared vinyl sheets goods, vinyl composition tile (VCT), and cement terrazzo before the direct glue-down installation of floor coverings.
- Fast drying
- Easy to apply
- Great for interior use in apartments, condominiums, homes, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, airports, hospitals, schools, government buildings, department stores, and more
- Brand: Mapei
- Sizes: 10 lb., 25 lb., 45 lb.
Koffler Sales Company Has What You Need! Check out Planipatch Plus a high performance acrylic latex additive. When you mix it with Planipatch it creates the Planipatch Plus System which can be used as an embossing levelor or to patch fill voids over properly prepared vinyl sheets goods, vinyl composition tile (VCT), and cement terrazzo before the direct glue-down installation of floor coverings.
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Polymer-modified cement-based patching compound that develops high compressive strength
- Fast drying
- For interior installations only
- Suitable substrates when mixed with water or diluted Planipatch Plus: concrete, APA or CANPLY Group 1 exterior-glue plywood, other approved wood underlayment (per flooring manufacturer''s recommendations.
- Suitable substrates when mixed with full strength Planipatch Plus: properly prepared cutback and carpet adhesive residue, existing properly prepared cement terrazzo, existing properly prepared and fully bonded ceramic tile, a single layer of properly prepared and fully bonded VCT, a single layer of properly prepared and fully bonded felt-backed sheet vinyl.
- All substrates must be structurally sound, dry, solid and stable. Concrete must be also be free of any negative hydrostatic pressure and/or excessive moisture.
- Substrates must be clean and free of dirt, dust, grease, oil, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loosely bonded toppings, loose particles, epoxy adhesives, urethane adhesives, and other substrates or conditions that prevent or reduce adhesion.
- May help contribute to LEED certification points, see product data sheet below for more information.
- Do not install over substrates containing asbestos.
- Not for use as a final wear surface.
- Use only when the substrate and the ambient temperatures are between 50°F and 100°F (10°C and 38°C)
- Do not apply over self-stick tile, presswood, particleboard, flakeboard, or other dimensionally unstable substrates.
- See product data sheet below for information regarding limitations of installation based on moisture vapor emission rate and relative humidity levels.
- Do not use to fill existing expansion control joints.
- Use a thin application only when leveling a large area.
- Pot life: 8 to 10 minutes
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Before laying a subfloor on cement can I use the planipatch product to flatten voids on a cement floor. I have a gentle sloping floor to a drain so cannot use cement leveller. I have been told this product would have to be mixed with planipatch plus instead of mixing with water. I have also been told if applying on a cement floor prior to a subfloor there is no requirement to use the planipatch plus with the planipatch cement patching product.
HI Dave, Thank you for your question. To help you decide which way to go, it is best to read both Product Data sheets. Please go to the "Specifications" tab for both products and in the bottom left corner there are documents titled, Product Data Sheet. Here is the link to out Planipatch Plus as well. Those documents should answer all your questions. http://kofflersales.com/p/mapei-planipatch-eba.asp?cid=2632 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Mapei® Planipatch™ Cement Based Patching Compound Mapei https://kofflersales.comp/mapei-planipatch.asp New
Planipatch® fast-setting, polymer-modified cement-based interior patching compound quickly develops high compressive strength. It can be used for skimcoating unfinished, rough-textured concrete and approved wood underlayments and for filling minor voids, cracks, and holes in concrete and wood underlayments.
0 Reviews Page : of
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement