|Print /Email Page|
Johnsonite Service Weight Vinyl Stair Treads - #A60533
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
Johnsonite Vinyl Service Weight Stair Treads are a cost effective stairway management solution. Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment any interior design.
- Brand: Johnsonite
- 12" Depth
- Available in 3.5', 4', 6', 8'and 12' lengths
- Large color selection
- Choose from round nose or square nose
- Cove Riser and Stringers also available
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Can easily be cut to exact size using a utility knife and straight edge
- 12' Depth
- Gauge tapering thickness 5/32' to 5/64'
- Slip Resistant Flooring (ASTM D 2047); exceeds Federal Standards and ADA recommendations of .6 for flat surfaces
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D 3389), < 1.00 gram weight loss
- Hardness - ASTM D 2240 - Not less than 85 Shore A
- ASTM E 648/NFPA 253 (Critical Radiant Flux) - Class 1
- ASTM F-2169 Standard Specification for Resilient Stair Treads Type TV, Class 2, Group 1 and 2
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Do you offer a 36 inch stair tread?
Hi Ginny, Thank you for your question. Here is a link to all of our vinyl stair treads. You will see several of them that come in 36". https://kofflersales.com/vinyl-stair-treads.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am a designer from GRO architects. We specific your LVT tread product in one of our projects. Would you able to send us some samples of the color? 28 medium grey, 55 silver grey and 20 charcoal.
Hi Nan, Thank you for your question. We can for sure send you free samples. Please email us your request along with your address to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, The Koffler Team
What stair tread coverings are for light duty outdoor use?
Hi Bert, Thank you for your question. Here are links to our outdoor star treads. https://kofflersales.com/exterior-rubber-stair-treads.asp https://kofflersales.com/stairtreads-fiberglass-plastic.asp https://kofflersales.com/metal-stair-treads.asp https://kofflersales.com/metal-stair-treads.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
I read that there is some overage on the measurement of vinyl treads that can be cut for variance in tread lengths. How much extra is on average tread. I have 61 1/2 inch tread, will 60 work or do I have to waste a foot by getting 72 inch tread?
Hi Michael, Thank you for your question. We wish we could tell you that the 60" will cover your 61-1/2 treads. However, unfortunately you we would recommend purchasing the 72" treads. Thank you, the Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement