|Print /Email Page|
Johnsonite Vinyl Carpet Edge Guards - #A522
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(8)
Johnsonite Carpet Edge Guards are highly durable transition guards made of high quality PVC. These Carpet Edge Guards provide the perfect seamless transition between carpet and flooring. Available in a wide variety of color options.
- Installs neatly under carpet
- 7 profile options
- 12 Foot Length Strips
- For interior use only
- 7 Profiles
- 39 colors to choose from
- Manufactured from a homogeneous composition of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), high quality additives, and colorants.
- 12 foot strips
- For interior use only
- Complies with A.D.A. requirements of Section 4.5.2 Changes of Level. Standard formulation exceeds ASTM E 648 Class 1 Flammability requirements.
- Not recommended for commercial kitchens
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
We recommend Vinyl Adhesive
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
We are installing carpet and vinul in our garage. Carpet meets vinyl in middle of room and carpet is just on floor like a rug not installed this is on a concert floor. What product do we need to transition the middle and keep everything down and in place?
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your question. It really depends on the thickness of the carpet. The product you wrote this FAQ on can work. Also here are a few others options. http://kofflersales.com/p/slim-line-transitions.asp?cid=2584 http://kofflersales.com/p/roppe-carpet-edging.asp?cid=2584 http://kofflersales.com/p/carpet-edging-vinyl.asp?cid=2584 http://kofflersales.com/p/standard-transitions-adapters.asp?cid=2584 http://kofflersales.com/p/wheeled-traffic-transitions.asp?cid=2584 thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I have a padded carpet installed on top of tile. Which Johnsonite or Roppe carpet edge would work best?
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. Both Johnsonite and Roppe are leaders in their field, and both products would work equally well. The color charts are different for each brand, so it would probably come down to which color you like best. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi there-- I'm looking at your carpet edge guards today and trying to figure out which one would work best. I think the height drop I'm trying to cover is pretty big (10 or 11 mm), so I would like to test if the 3/8 inch transition would work. Is there any way we could get a sample? I would also like to match colors. Thanks!
Hi Maya, Thank you for your question. Yes, we can send you a sample. Please go to this link and send us a detailed message on what you are looking for along with the mailing address. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, The Koffler Team
Johnsonite Vinyl Carpet Edge Guards Johnsonite https://kofflersales.comp/johnsonite-carpet-edge-guards.asp?cid=25844.7 3
Johnsonite® Carpet Edge Guards are highly durable transition guards made of high quality PVC. These Carpet Edge Guards provide the perfect seamless transition between carpet and flooring. Available in a wide variety of color options.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement