|Print /Email Page|
Floor | Multisurface Film Protection - #A1020
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Koffler Floor Protection will protect any floor with ultra-tough polyethylene that grips the surface to keep all dirt and contaminates out. Perfect for protecting all types of floor surface from paint, construction debris, or remodeling damage. Other floor protection film products on the market last only 10-15 days days, but Koffler's protection film offers a full 30 days of protection of protection. Just roll it out, cut it off and you are done!
- Brand: KofflerProtect
- Tile and ceramic
- Vinyl flooring
- Factory-finished hardwood
- Countertops and mantles
- Other smooth surfaces such as stainless steel and polished cement.
- Ultra tough polyethylene protects from dirt, nicks and scratches
- Lasts 30 days -- twice as long as other Floor Protection Film
- A full 2MIL thick
- Just roll it out, cut it off and you are done! When it is time to clean up, just peel up and recycle or dispose with no residue left behind.
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I would like to use this on carpeted stairs during a remodel project. I would need to remove it at the end of the day on a daily basis. Im concerned about it being too sticky and pulling carpet fibers out with removing daily. Is the backing super sticky or will I be able to remove daily with no issues?
Hi John, Thank you for your question. Yes, you are correct about this product not being right for your application. Please take look at this product link we recomend. https://kofflersales.com/p/floor-protection-film.asp?cid=63 Thank you, The Koffler Team
I am looking for a product the can go on a acrylic tennis court surfaces for protection for a week. Would something like this work or is there another product? Thank You!
Hi Dave, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this product is meant for indoor applications. Our recommendation would be our product, A1043. Please copy and paste this link to view http://kofflersales.com/p/fire-retardant-sheets-tape.asp?cid=63 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi. The description for your product Floor Film Protection - #A1020 states can be used on 'factory finished hardwood'. Can it be used on hardwood floors that have been refinished at a person's house or will the adhesive do something such as damage to that finish? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi Kurt, Thank you for your question. Yes, it should be fine for a floor that is refinished at a person's house, as long as the finish has completely dried. However, it's always good to test a small section of the floor first. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement