|Print /Email Page|
Flexco Vinyl Wall Base - #A532
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base is a great, economical wall base with quality construction and superior color finish. More economical than rubber, Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base is constructed of type TV vinyl and is offered in both a toe and toeless style. Quality, homogenous color and a strong finish that resists scuffing and gouging makes this Flexco® vinyl wall base a superior choice. And with over 60 color options, you are sure to find the perfect color to compliment your design!
- Available in 1/8" Heavy Duty Thickness (Commercial) or .080" Light Duty Thickness (Economy)
- Toe or toeless styles in 2-1/2", 4", or 6" wall heights
- Sold in either 48 inch length strips or 120 foot rolls
- 61 color options
- Color matching inside and outside corners available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Toe (cove) and toeless (straight) styles available in 2-1/2", 4", or 6" wall heights
- Wall base sold in a box of 30 - 48" length strips, or a 120' roll
- 1/8" or 0.080" gauge available
- 61 color options
- Color matching inside and outside corners available (sold in a box of 30)
- Recommended Flexco® 1100 Wall Base Adhesive available in 1 gallon or 4 gallon pails
For indoor use only.
- Type TV vinyl construction
- Homogenous color. Offered in 61 color options.
- 1/8' or 0.080' gauge available
- Toe (cove) and toeless (straight) styles available in 2-1/2', 4', or 6' wall heights.
- 120 Linear Feet Per Carton - sold in a roll of 120', or box of 30-4' strips
- Superior finish resists scuffing and gouging
- Flexible for fast and economical installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- EnviroFlexTM product. May contribute to one or more LEED® credits
- For indoor use only
Maintenance: Note: some disinfectants, cleaning agents, floor maintenance products and pesticides may stain or damage the surface of the Vinyl Wall Base. Clean the Vinyl Wall Base with a soft cloth dampened with a neutral pH cleaner and warm water solution. Rinse sparingly with water. If applying finish to flooring, take necessary precautions to keep finish from the Vinyl Wall Base. If applying finish to the Vinyl Wall Base, test inconspicuous area first for compatibility.
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base Installation Guide
- Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base Warranty
- Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base Warranty
- Flexco® Vinyl Wall Base Maintenance
- Flexco® 1100 Vinyl Wall Base Adhesive Specifications
- Flexco® 1100 Vinyl Wall Base Adhesive Safety Data Sheet
- Flexco® 2.5' Vinyl Wall Base Cove/Toe Style Submittal
- Flexco® 2.5' Vinyl Wall Base Straight/Toeless Style Submittal
- Flexco® 4' Vinyl Wall Base Cove/Toe Style Submittal
- Flexco® 4' Vinyl Wall Base Straight/Toeless Style Submittal
- Flexco® 6' Vinyl Wall Base Cove/Toe Style Submittal
- Flexco® 6' Vinyl Wall Base Straight/Toeless Style Submittal
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Hello, I’m just wondering if this product is waterproof? If there is any wood component to it? Thank you
Hi Amy, Thank you for your question. It is waterproof, however that only pertains to the surface. If water seeps into the seam area between the material and the floor, that could effect the contact adhesive. There is no wood in this no wood components in this product. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We are looking for a wall base or trim type product to cover the edge of wall tile to meet our new vinyl flooring in a bathroom. The wall tile has a toe edge or rounded curve at the bottom. Do you think this product could be used for that application or could you make another recommendation. We are hoping to find something a couple of inches wide so it does not detract from the flooring. Appreciate your input! Catherine
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your question. We have a number of wall base solutions, however your situation is a little hard to visualize from your description. If you don't mind, please send your questions and pictures to our sample department (email@example.com), they are great at finding the right solution for customers. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi - I am looking for 2.5" white vinyl wall base. I see you have some but not in the quantity size I am looking. I will need about 28 ft. Can you sell me prorated 4' strips?
Hi Aaron, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not offer our wall base by the foot. However, our Johnsonite brand has 2-1/2" that you can purchase in boxes of 20ft. (4' strips/box 5). Please visit this link, https://kofflersales.com/p/johnsonite-wall-base.asp?cid=58 Thnak you, The Koffler Team
Do you carry inside and outside corner pieces for the 4" vinyl wall base?
HI Susan, Thank you for your question. Yes, they are listed on this product page. However, they only comes in boxes of 30. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi. I have a basement that I am finishing that has flooded an inch or two on a few occasions. I am looking to install vinyl plank flooring and am thinking I need to cut out at least an inch from the drywall in a few places. I was thinking maybe a vinyl molding with the vinyl plank flooring. Is this an application you have seen? How do you install your molding if it is drywall on the walls? If I cut out an inch or two from the base of my wall, how would I install the molding? Thanks.
Hi Tony, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this molding will not cover an inch or two from the wall. However, you can fill it with this product (profile #195) http://kofflersales.com/p/carpet-edging-vinyl.asp Or you can install this product which covers a 3" gap, http://kofflersales.com/p/johnsonite-vent-cove-base.asp. Both products are applied with adhesive that may release if you flood again. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can you purchase a five or six inch wide in this baseboard that has the adhesive on it? Do not want to have to put glue on it.
Hi Brenda, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we have chosen not to carry any adhesive backed wall base products, as our tests have indicated they do not adhere well and therefore do not meet our requirements for durability. All of our wall base requires adhesive and can be applied quite easily. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Is toeless no angle on the bottom of the piece?
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question. Yes, the toeless has no angle at the bottom. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Flexco Vinyl Wall Base Flexco https://kofflersales.comp/flexco-vinyl-wall-base.asp?tab=reviewed?tab=reviewed4.5 4
Flexco Vinyl Wall Base in 1/8" or 0.080" gauge provides quality construction with a scuff and gouge resistant finish. Available in 2-1/2", 4", 6" heights and 61 colors. Sold in 4ft strips or 120ft rolls.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement