|Print /Email Page|
Quarantine Nursing Home Fire Retardant Barrier Film - #A1024
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Fire Retardant Plastic Construction Film is a 6. Mil thick white polyethylene plastic sheeting and 2, 4, 6 Mil Non Fire Retardant semi-transparant film. Both are great for creating temporary walls and enclosures or to protect flooring.
- Easily create your own temporary wall system with self-adhesive zippers, plastic film, vinyl tape, support poles. All available here at kofflersales.com
- Construction film available in three sizes - 10ft., 12ft., or 20ft. widths
- Each roll has 100 or 200 feet of plastic film
- 2, 4, 6 mil plastic
- Flame Retardant and Non Flame Retardant
- Poles range in height from 5' 7" to 10' 1"; or 6' to 16' 1"
- It is recommended poles be a maximum of 6 to 10 feet apart to ensure proper containment
- For best performance a 6 mil thickness is recommended as it is less likely to tear when poles are stretched farther apart
- ***In Stock***
- Brand: KofflerProtect
- 12 ft x 100 ft roll
- 20 ft x 100 ft roll
- 12 ft x 200 ft roll
- 10 ft x 100 ft roll
- 20 ft x 200 ft roll
- 6 Mil Surface Protection Blue Vinyl Tape and Clips for Plastic Construction available at Koffler to help you secure this Fire Retardant Plastic Construction Film where you want it
- 2, 4, 6 mil
- Combine this Fire Retardant and Non Fire Retardant Plastic Construction Film with our Self-Adhesive Zippers and Enclosure Poles to create your own temporary wall system or construction enclosure.
- Great for protecting surfaces like floors, cabinets, or furniture from dust or paint
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I need to put a ceiling to floor barrier down the middle of a small hallway (around 6ft long) What all do I need to buy to put it up? Can I do this by myself? Thank you.
Hi Joy, Thank you for your question. You would need a 10' role of film. Also, depending on what the ceiling is constructed of, it's drop ceiling you would buy the ceiling clips or if it is drywall you would buy our Vinyl tape. If you don't wan to use tape on the ceiling then a par of Enclosure Poles will allow you to hang the film as well. All of this is on the same product page. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can I attach this film to the ceiling, wall and floor with your vinyl adhesive tape? Note that the floor has travertine tiles; the ceiling and walls have regular white paint.
Hi Mami, Thank you for your question. Yes, our Vinyl Adhesive Tape (A211) can be used to adhere this product to the material you asked about. However, for painted surfaces depending on the paint there's a small chance it may remove the finish. So it's always good to test a small area. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'Quarantine Nursing Home Fire Retardant Barrier Film KofflerProtect https://kofflersales.comp/dust-barrier-fire-retardant-wall-film.asp?lc=V
Dust Barrier Fire Retardant Wall Film is made of 6 mil thick white flame retardant polyethylene, great for creating temporary enclosures or as a surface protector.
0 Reviews Page : of
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement