|Print /Email Page|
Door Push Plates | Stainless Steel | Rigid Colored Vinyl - #A1360
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
These heavy-duty Push Plates, made from 16-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel or .040 Rigid Acrylic PVC, ideal for protecting your doors from wear and tear associated with heavy traffic.
- Brand: KofflerProtect
- 12" heights
- 4", 8" widths
- Stainless Steel or Rigid Acrylic PVC
- Commercial or residential use
- For exterior or interior metal or wood doors
- Excellent for laboratories and medical facilities where cleanliness is an important issue.
- Stainless Steel #4 Satin Finish, 16 guage-optional drilled-countersunk holes for #8 3/4 oval head sheet metal screws (not included) or Undrilled for adhesive installation.
- .040 rigid Acrylic PVC Undrilled
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Hello, We are interested in purchasing some of your door push plates and had some questions regarding the product: 1) Do you supply the adhesive that should be used with the door push plates without the drilled holes and can you point me to which adhesive will be best for a stainless steel door? 2) We are interested in either the metal or black vinyl push plates and aren't sure which will suit our purpose better. We are using them on a stainless steel door in an effort to keep the door clear from smudges. Would one work better over the other? If we order both can we return the set we decided not to go with? Thank you so much!
Hi Ashlie, Thank you for your question. Both products will provide a great solution. However, we believe the rigid vinyl would show less smudges and be more visible on a stainless steel door. If you purchase both, there will be a re-stocking fee for the one you return. Both are mounted using liquid nails. You can purchase the liquid nails from us our locally. Here is our link, http://kofflersales.com/p/liquid-nails-construction-adhesive.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi, is it possible to get these plates with a hole drilled in them for a doorknob/handle to go through? We'd like to install plates like this behind our existing door handles. Thanks :)
Hi Jen, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, it's not possible to get the plates drilled with a hole for the doorknow/handle. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Is it possible to get an undrilled polished brass door plate that is flat and 2 inches wide by 9 inches long?
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your question. We do not have brass undrillled. We have Stainless Steel, Rigid Vinyl (60 colors to choose) or Chrome-Like Diamond Plate. Here are their links: http://kofflersales.com/p/door-push-and-pull-plates.asp http://kofflersales.com/p/diamond-plate-push-plate.asp?cid=864 Thank You, The Koffler Team
Door Push Plates | Stainless Steel | Rigid Colored Vinyl KofflerProtect https://kofflersales.comp/door-push-and-pull-plates.asp?cid=725.0 1
Heavy duty door push plates provide a sturdy, easy to clean, decorative finish for your heavy traffic area. Available in 60 colors of Rigid Acrylic PVC or Stainless Steel.
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement