|Print /Email Page|
Colored Metal Corner Guards - #A443
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(2)
Heavy duty colored aluminum corner guards protect wall corners from dings and scratches. Used in hospitals, restaurants and airports, they are available in different sizes and colors. In addition to superior durability, they also add a level of visual attractiveness to any wall.
- 2"x2"x4', 2"x2"x8', 2"x2"x10', 4"x4"x4', 4"x4"x8',4"x4"x10'
- Standard color options include Black Gloss, Black Matte, Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Dark Bronze, Dark Grey, Green, Ivory, Light Grey, Medium Bronze, Mocha Tan, Purple, Red, White Gloss, White Matte and Yellow
- Heavy duty, durable
- Thickness: 0.040"
- 18 gauge
- Install using Liquid Nails (sold separately)
- Painted and coated for extra protection. Can be used outside, but not tested for extreme weather conditions.
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Hi! How would I cut one of these metal corner guards? I would like to use it for the edge of a counter and only need 25 inches. Thank you so much! Anja
Hi Anja, Thank you for your question. For best cutting results, use a low speed saw and use a saw blade de-signed to cut 1/16” thick metal (also known as “sheet metal”). Thank you, The Koffler Team
I would like to install these strips .75-1" on exterior perch posts. How are the strips colored? Paint, anodized? Are they a good product for exterior use?
Hi David, Thank you for your question. They are painted and then coated to protect the paint. They can be used outside, however, we have not tested these in extreme weather conditions. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Would these colored corners also work as inside corner trim? I need a 1" inside corner to finish off a garage floor. The trim would be used as base molding, attached to the vertical surface, so the floor can expand an contract under it. If you hace any better suggestions, I'm open.
Hi denny, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't think these guards would look good as inside corners. Please copy and past these links, as these product may be ideal for your application, depending on the gap between the floor and the walls. http://kofflersales.com/p/johnsonite-millwork-cove-base.asp?cid=58 http://kofflersales.com/p/cove-base-vinyl-by-roppe.asp?cid=58 http://kofflersales.com/p/johnsonite-vent-cove-base.asp?cid=58 Thank you, The Koffler Team
- Corner Guards Wall Protectors
- Wall Guards and Wall Protection
- Wall Guard Bumpers by McCue
- Chair Rail Ideas
- Plastic Handrails - Interior
- Diamond Plate & Smooth Metal Trim | Sheets
- Wall Planks - peel and stick
- Corner Guards and Wall Guards by CS Acrovyn
- Grab Bars | Straight and Angled | Floor to Wall
- Window Sill Products
- Corner Guards Wall Protection by InPro
- Door Stops
- Wall Protection Sheets and Planks
- Wall Base | Vinyl | Rubber | Metal
- Floor Mounted Bumper Guards
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement